Creating main character (I'm dumb)

Started by Baily63, Sat 17/03/2007 23:09:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Baily63

i, I'm Baily. I know this is going to sound dumb, but how do you create a main character so that he can walk around and stuff? ??? The tutorial is too complicated for me, and i need to put a char. into the game. I hope this answer isn't going to make you guys write like 2 paragraphs or something, but I need a step-by-step answer Please!

Ashen

The BFAQ entry Creating your own characters is pretty clear, I think. Parts 6 and 7 of the tutorial (open the manual, 'Contents' -> 'Tutorial' -> 'Starting off') give more detail, with pictures.

What in particular are you having problems with?
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

Baily63

Ty that answered my problem but do you know how I make it so that when he walks to a different place, he doesn't dissapear and re-apear at the destination? Like, you can see him the whole time, he never leaves view? ???

Mr Flibble

Do you have walking animations? Sounds as if the Views for the walking are empty or transparent which would give the impression of the character vanishing and reappearing.
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

Baily63

Ooops, I never really got around to that lol. Ty for reminding me! I already have another question though, so ill make a new post bbecause it's off topic.

Ashen

Please, make sure the next question can't be answered by reading the manual or BFAQ, and following their instructions (all the way).
I know what you're thinking ... Don't think that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk