Photoshop Phunday April 15 - April 30

Started by HillBilly, Sun 15/04/2007 14:43:12

Previous topic - Next topic

HillBilly

What is a Photoshop Phunday? (copied and pasted from previous thread)

Photoshopping isn't drawing a completely new image -- It's editing images to create a new image, such as editing one image or combining several images. The contest usually lasts for a fortnight. Also, you don't have to specifically use Photoshop -- Paint Shop Pro, MSPaint, or any other programs can be used, even Mario Paint.

Let's face it. Adventure games suck. You know why? There's hardly any violence performed by the player! If there finally is any, it's in the form of a cutscene, and usually pretty tame. Bleugh! Therefore,

Make adventure games cool... with violence!

You can do this by mixing them with movies, games or anything that contains blood, violence, weapons or explosions. I wipped up this quick example to show what I mean:

Criteria:
*Must contain something from an adventure/puzzle game
*Must be violent in one way or another

Let's roll!

HillBilly

It's been three days, guys. Surely someone is civilized enough to appreciate and recreate the fine art of senseless violence in video games?

biothlebop

Hell is like Tetris, make sure that you fit.

HillBilly

Sam.

slapdash and pisspoor, but i thought id at least make this a competition in a loose sense.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

InCreator

m0ds

PsychicHeart

Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Radiant

Tartalo

Use gas.

theatrx

This wasn't my favourite thing to do but here is my entry.

Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

Babar

The knife-thrower's skills took a tumble after all the depression from "the accident":

I feel dirty now.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Dave Gilbert

Huw Dawson

*Hugs Babar and gives him a big double chocolate chip cookie*

I love FOA, and that was just awsome.  :=

- Huw
Post created from the twisted mind of Huw Dawson.
Not suitible for under-3's due to small parts.
Contents may vary.

HillBilly

3 days left! A lot of great entries so far!

HillBilly

HillBilly

And here we are!

3rd place: biothlebop Even though the font didn't match and it wasn't much of an actual photoshop, I had to give over for both the cleverness and writing in this one.

2nd place: theatrx Good job on the animation. Also, nice detail on the points.

1st place: Babar Haha, beautiful! Not only did you keep everything within the same style, you even made it related with the storyline of the game.

Take it away, Babar.

Babar

Yay! My first photoshop win, I think. I was worried for lack of topic, but now I have been imbibed with some ideas. I shall take it away!
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk