Colouring Ball 14th - 29th : The Hat Of Awesome

Started by PsychicHeart, Sat 14/04/2007 12:10:52

Previous topic - Next topic

PsychicHeart

Since the last competition's winner has not created a new Ball in a month, i felt like I'd do it, get back to mah' roots and whatnot. Anyway, this ball's theme is "The Hat Of Awesomeness". For bonus points, the sprite should relate to the theme of "Hat of Awesomeness", which is this - create the most incredible, mind blowing, senses-shattering hat you can think of.

No limits on colours.
Slight adding of things such as flowers/etc. allowed.
Here's one to get you started.

Hehe, patriotism.
Cheers,
Flukezy.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

gASK

Finally someone revived this activity. I'd be happy to participate once I get some great idea.

Akatosh

theatrx

This is probably not the place for a political statement but the patriotic hat gave me an idea.

Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

lilemX

well although its not that amazing lol   my reasoning behind my  attempt is
A) I'm back (amazing!! ::))
b) COLOURING BALL IS BACK so that is amazing  and for me this hat represents the fact it is indeed back

so all in all AMAZING!!  ;D

monkey0506

I totally hijaxxed Akatosh's idea. And no Matt, it's nothing personal. I made this before you ever even posted how old she really is. I swear!

Obi

The hat of Mr Man. For he is the man, not Stan "The Man" Lee like but I digress...

PsychicHeart

Okay, Winner Time!!!
They all made me smirk/laugh/etc., and here are my opinions:
theatrx Hehe, not bad, like the little touch of the Jolly Roger :)
Mr. Buckéthead Interesting, like the whole "hat-as-a-shirt" idea.
lilemX Looks awesome, the purple bow is a nice touch
monkey_05_06 Heehee, satire...
Obi For some odd reason this reminds me of a muppet.

Winners
1st Place - monkey_05_06
This made me laugh :)
2nd Place - lilemX
Probably the most high-quality one there.
3rd Place - Obi
monkey_05_06 gets to start the next round, as well as this extremely rare golden hatpin!

Cheers,
Fluke.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Fleshstalker

Quote from: Obi on Mon 23/04/2007 00:27:55
The hat of Mr Man. For he is the man, not Stan "The Man" Lee like but I digress...

XD

For some reason the hat looks like its a woman with hairy arm pits squeezing both breats together. Hilarious!

Edited by moderator:Please don't quote whole post with image(s), thank you.

monkey0506

I didn't realize I had won this. Guess I'll have to come up with something for you to all color in now...I'll have to do it from the other computer (not my mom's laptop). Hopefully before I go to sleep (this night-shift stuff at work is murder on my sleep schedule ;)).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk