Ideal age/Now mostly about Religion and Religious Upbringing

Started by Helm, Mon 16/04/2007 21:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikolas

MY wife is 3 years oldern than me. She's a pedo! (true though).

If Matt's interest are games and music, it could very well be a little mature girl that likes the same things. Time will show really...

voh

Quote from: The Ivy on Thu 19/04/2007 15:33:07
Wow, that's my situation almost exactly, except the age difference is five years, not six. It's only an issue when we're trying to discuss 90s cartoons though. Apparently I missed the golden years.

About a year ago I would've been inclined to agree that you did - but now that I've spent some time rewatching the shows I liked back then I get the eerie feeling they weren't the golden years but the gold-plated years. They seemed so awesome, but scratch a little and you see it's actually made from gold-plated pewter >_<
Still here.

Pesty

Quote from: Nikolas on Thu 19/04/2007 15:36:51

If Matt's interest are games and music, it could very well be a little mature girl that likes the same things. Time will show really...

Your wife is a pedo?
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

voh

I'm sure he meant the age difference of three years.

I hope ;D
Still here.

Nikolas

Raggit

This is the great thing about the AGS forums, and it's what always brings me back.  The people here are all more than willing to give you advice, opinions, and the occasional insult, and yet, we're all friends at the end of the day.  Just one big happy family! 

I'm serious.  It seems like there is no other forum where you could post the kinds of posts we do (especially ones that are personal, asking for advice) and get away with it. 

Not that Matt was actually asking anyone's advice, but hey, what're friends for?!?   ;D
--- BARACK OBAMA '08 ---
www.barackobama.com

voh

Friends are there to ask you the questions you don't want, but need to hear. Friends are there to confront you whenever that's necessary. Friends don't judge you on it, but they might advise you to do different.

I guess we're being friendly, yeah ;)
Still here.

Gord10

Quoteremember the rule: take your age, divide it by two (round up), add seven = minimum ethical age of courtship!!1

Let's adapt this rule to the ones who want to court with someone much older...
18-7= 11    11.2=22

22 is still young for me :-\

Yes, I'm interested in women who are much older than me (and yes, I used to love/be fond of some girls in my age, but now that feeling is so far away from me). I usually go better with females older than me; the girls in/under my age find me boring, but elder ones find me mature enough. 
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

scotch

The rule Helm mentions is usually stated as the ideal age for a man's partner, rather than the minimum ethical age.

Wait... that seems to be the same thing, carry on.

Tuomas

Quote from: Pesty on Thu 19/04/2007 15:45:27
Quote from: Nikolas on Thu 19/04/2007 15:36:51

Your wife is a pedo?

So as far as I know, nik just admitted being a paedophile O_o That's 3rd so far, this is getting out of hands!

Gord10

Quote...is usually stated as the ideal age for a man's partner

Umm... You may be right for the first thing you say
So in the y=f(x) ,  [f(x)= (x/2)+7 ] function, the x=male age and y=female age.

As I am not female, this formula can't be used for finding the maximum ideal age for my partner, only the minimum.
If y variable can't be used for males, then is there any other formula for the weird guys like me who are fond of mature women?     
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Tuomas

yeah, x+n where x is you and n is the size of your penis... err, in inches.

Gord10

Quote from: Tuomas on Thu 19/04/2007 16:48:46
yeah, x+n where x is you and n is the size of your penis... err, in inches.
In that case, I will be able to date with very young girls.
Both bad and good   :'(   (But not good for me as I didn't want to date with younger girls.)
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Andail

I'm 26, my gal is 22, and I'm not sure I could go much lower without damn good reasons. I could possibly stretch to 20, but wouldn't even dream of going below 18.
I've done a lot of teaching in high-school, and kids there are just so immature I sometimes lose faith in humanity and cry within.

Unless you're very immature for your age, or very inexperienced when it comes to relations and sex and all that, I see no reason why you shouldn't strive to find women of your own age.

woodz

i met my wife when she was 17, i'm 3 years older, the only person whoever had a problem with age difference was my mother.. which suprised me because my old man was 7 years older than her!
i have three daughters, 2 over 16 and they tend to go for slightly older boys, maybe its because they get chance to see guys in the same age group grow up and realise what prats they are lol

LimpingFish

I have nobody! :'(

I did go out with someone who was ten years older than me (28 - 38), but I never noticed any difference between us.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Pumaman

Quote from: Pesty on Wed 18/04/2007 23:45:35
I agree with Helm in this situation, a sixteen year old girl dating a 25 year old man is creepy at best.

My first instinct is to agree, and indeed I can't see myself going out with anyone younger than 21 or so.

But then, you know how it is with relationships, sometimes you just meet someone that you can't get out of your head, and when that happens their age doesn't seem to matter any more.

Helm

QuoteI did go out with someone who was ten years older than me (28 - 38), but I never noticed any difference between us.

Was this person a girl? Did you search thoroughly enough?
WINTERKILL

Tuomas

Quote from: Pumaman on Thu 19/04/2007 19:26:01
I can't see myself going out with anyone younger than 21 or so.

Damn, there goes my last chance  :'( :'(

LimpingFish

Oh, Helm, you rascal. :P

I didn't see any difference between us based on our age gap. I liked her, and I never considered age as a factor. Because it wasn't.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk