Ideal age/Now mostly about Religion and Religious Upbringing

Started by Helm, Mon 16/04/2007 21:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Helm

I agree the soccer team is a bit much.
WINTERKILL

Meowster

Hahaha fucking hell, I just laughed so much.... and I respect Helm about five hundred billion percent more after this thread hahahahaaahahaha

And I agree with everything he says too. It's harsh but true.

The soccer team isn't a bit too much at all. Although maybe she's a fundy christian too...

I'm sorry Monkey, but, I've been in love once in my (so far pretty short) life and I know that it's not what you've described. It's not waiting for somebody to be a few years older so that you can shag her without being a paedophile. It's not about worshipping some fantasy of how you imagine that person would be if they were with you.

It's doing stupid things like enjoying the way your partner grumbles when the alarm goes off too early in the morning, or knowing the way they walk to the fridge and take stuff out, or the way they laugh and the way they like stupid things that you have no time for... like CACTUSES for instance... ¬¬ ... and when you look at them when you're in bed at night and just want to roll over to them and make love to them... and you do. Because you're both in love and it's awesome.

Love isn't waiting for a little girl to grow up so you can have sex with her legally/with her parents consent.

vict0r

Argh! Thank you Helm! Although it was a harsh post, it was mostly true.

Helm

Why Vict0r are you in a similar situation?

Come on, spill it. Spill it all. If you tell me what's up I promise I'll tell you all my embarassing 'Helm at 22 considers penising a 16-year-old girl' story.
WINTERKILL

vict0r

Naaah... I don't have any 14-year olds I want to penis in some years. Well... Hmm... Nope. I actually had a 13-year old who wanted me to penis her but I were disgusted by the whole situation. There were also a girl who went in one class below mine who had a crush on me, and even though it might not have been too weird in public eyes, I found it weird.

I guess I'm kinda retarded that way, because I let the smallest things get in the way for a serious relationship. Like now, a really good friend of mine who also happends to be a girl have told me that she likes me alot. I actually suspecs that she broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. You know why I won't take it to the next level? She's taller than me! :P I know it's ridiculous, but I can't help it. We're making out from time to time, but I just can't take it further.

And the actual reason I said "thank you" were because of the great post!

So come on! Spit it out, you greek!

Helm

I've had the taller thing. I didn't overcome it either.

my story is great:

I was alone for a few months, and looking, so on the way to a metal show (saw Atheist, they were AWESOME) I make an aquaintance with two girls on the train that looked like they were going to the show (blackclad, band tshirts, etc). One of them is stunningly beautiful. The other very pale, tall and ugly but not in the inoffensive generic plain-looking way, actually her appearane was generally unsettling. I'm not trying to be mean, but we've all had this so shut up, you're no better than me. Some people just disgust us.

Anyway, have I mentioned I am bad at discerning age? We talk a little and they show me where the live show place was, though I came early. I buy them drinks as means of thanks at a nearby coffee shop. The pretty girl is totally coming on to me, demands to sit next to me, is caressing my hair and all sorts of uncalled-for stuff within a period of 10 minutes. I converse a little with both of them, the older one is 20 years old, the younger one was 16. I instinctively sit a little further away from her and mumble something about jailbait. When I'm about to leave she asks for my number, I -flattered- make the mistake of giving the number. SHE WAS VERY PRETTY. I WANTED TO DEVOUR HER. SO SUE ME.

Now, I'll be frank, I was alone for a few months and I was grumbling to my friends about wanting to 'dissect woman' so I thought, if I don't have a go at it when I apportunities fall in my lap, then I'll be to blame for being alone. Yes, that's right, I went with it so I wouldn't lose my grumble rights. Still very half-hearted about it all, a new date is set up at the same place, two days later. Maybe she'll turn out to be charming and we'll have lots in common? Plus I'd get to usher her into the realms of perversion and depravity. gnaw gnaw gnaw

I've decided it was a bad idea within the first 5 minutes. She's DUMB. DUMB-DUMB, not immature. Stupid for her age even. She's the kind of person that I bet texts like this: "hey bbz i cnt believe her wat a cow you no i wud ave stuk up 4 you" or something. I learn that her parents are hard-right quasi-fascists, that she's failed a class at school (YES SHE GOES TO SCHOOL, OH GOD I HATE MYSELF WHAT AM I DOING) and other such interesting tidbits of information about her. Suddenly she's no longer a pretty girl in my eyes but a dumb child. She brought her older friend along which was annoying, but I thought since she's 16 maybe she brought backup to check me out thoroughly or something, anyway from a point and onwards I'm just trying to find a way out of there. Later the younger girl goes off to some other table for a while and leaves me and pale girl alone. Now by that point I am not only bored by the both of them, disheartened and feeling a very strong case of what-am-I-doing-here?itis, I am verging on a maligant mood. She talks to me and I am playing the 'there's nothing remarkable about me at all' routine, answering questions in single words and staring blankly at her belt buckle.

".........that's a nice belt buckle" I say. She says thanks.

The ice broken, she then proceeds to let me know about this boy in a band that frequents this caffee she likes, partly because that boys' sister comes about to say hello. She tells me she follows sports, like skiing. She tells me she and her mother argue. She asks me if I have a girlfriend. Now here I'm caught a bit off-guard. If I say yes then what the hell am I supposed to be doing there? If I say no, then I am leaving myself open to her to come on to me. So I reply with a very idiotic "Yyyyyees-n-nno. Depend's how you look at it." Then she tells me "well now, I guess since we know each other better I can tell you that I am bisexual".

I am not impressed. I am also not very interested in her sexuality but I reply "oh really. Do your like your girlfriend? She's cute isn't she?." She stares blankly at me, not amused. She follows it with "I like the sister of that boy in a band you met blah blah do you think that's a bit weird?" I follow that up with "no, not at all. That's a nice bundle of perversion right there. How about you go with both of them to bed so it's bisexuality, group sex, incest, and why don't you deny christ while you're at it to top it all of?"

There is a sea of silence between us. Crushing waves of blightful uncomfort parch my cracking skin. The utter unease that only two people in a forced conversation can bring upon themselves. I pay for the drinks and excuse myself. She asks won't I wait for whatever the hell the younger girls' name was and I say it's not necessary.

I leave that place forever.

I went home hoping that's the end of it, but she calls again two days later, the younger girl and she tells me she's sorry about stranding me the other time etc and I say it's okay. She asks if I'd like to see her again and I say 'I've decided you're a bit too young (AND DUMB. I didn't say it. I didn't say it!) for me" and she goes oh well can't we see each other as friends? I end this conversation with "I don't need any more friends."

That is my story!
WINTERKILL

vict0r

Yes... The taller thing is a bitch. I know that it prolly won't be a problem, but I just can't take it. And the fact that I am a relatively low person makes the serious part of my love life a hell some times.

Your story was quite interresting. It seems like you learnt alot from it aswell. I hate it when you suddenly discover something you hate about someone you used to be attracted to.

Pumaman

Taller is intimidating, but shorter causes back pain.

I require women to be within 1 inch of my height to even consider going out with them.

vict0r

Well, too short could of course cause a problem, but it's not something I usually think about.

LimpingFish

As Tommy Chong once said:

"The ideal woman is three and a half feet tall, with no teeth, and a flat head where I can rest my beer."

Helm, I bow to your disection of Monkey's plight and to your story of utter weirdness.

And to Matt, for it was his innocent posting of a low-res photo that started this magical mystery tour.

The mundanity of life has been bathed in strange new hues, and for that I am thankful.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Fee

Helmz... you are the King of demeaning  Pedos :D  GJ.

Heres a quote from another thread that was directed at me just because i stated that being a noob sucks!

QuoteThis is one hell of a nice community, you should be thankful you're a part of it.

I thought this was a nice community too, untill i read through this thread. Now i realise theres alot of freaky cunts here... The rest of you seem fine tho :D

This is one of those things the Internet is making worse. Now we have a mass of Computer nerds who rarely leave their PCs, view all sorts of dodgy crap online and when they finally get away from the PC they have no skill at talking to girls thier own age and have to resort to attempting to seduce young girls. No longer are the Catholic Priests the biggest Pedophiles in the world, i fear its becoming Computer nerds, and being that there is alot more of them than priests, the world is in serious trrouble..

Fee

Helm

I think you should not adress me anymore.
WINTERKILL

Fee

I think ill adress who i want when i want!

Redwall

At least learn to spell first. Grammar would be great as well, but we can't set our hopes too high.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

Helm

Fee if you want to carry on talking to me I'll have to let you know how I feel about your opinions. You might not like that.
WINTERKILL

scotch

It almost comes across as if you're projecting, Fee. Your relationship's age differential is only a couple of birthdays away from a Matt-like situation. You probably realise that.

Just how mature is this 19 year old that looks like a 15 year old that you're sleeping with? If she's as grown up as my 19 year old sister then you're still sleeping with someone who is physically and mentally a "CHILD", in my personal, arbitrary definition of a child. You "pedo".

I didn't realise the community was full of child abusers. I suppose this proves that being a nerd leads to molesting little girls!
[/sarcasm]

See how ridiculous this kind of attitude is? Whatever your opinion on the best age for a girl to be, nobody here is interested in having sex with children, and most people would prefer a partner around their own age. There are no hard and fast rules with people. I can't see myself with a 16 year old girl, or a 17 year old one, and even most 21 year old girls seem a little stupid to me, but there are millions of people that don't fit my very generalised line of thinking.

All I can see in the Matt (or monkey) situation is a (probably) inexperienced guy that has fallen for a girl who is a bit too young for him, not amazingly seedy, but it probably won't work out because the age difference is too big, oh well. Nobody in this thread is a horrible, despicable person that deserves to be called names.

Blackthorne

People seem to be screaming "AGE OF CONSENT" around here.  Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you SHOULD.

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Fleshstalker

I think a 5 years difference is fine to me.  :P

voh

So 17 and 12 is fine with you, Fatal Fury?
Still here.

Redwall

As has been repeated, it's not about the numerical age difference; the concern is the different psychological (and sometimes physical) states of the participants.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk