Ideal age/Now mostly about Religion and Religious Upbringing

Started by Helm, Mon 16/04/2007 21:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuomas

Yeah, I know it's utter crap, but they print Dan Brown, don't they. It's funny that's all. Not Danny boy, but the conversation between to more or less weird people.

monkey0506

Regarding the back-peddling business...I feel like she might be said 'the one'...but I was just trying to fight off the growing impression that it's burned into my mind that she definitely is 'the one'. I'd like for her to be 'the one' one day...but if she's not I'm not going to....erm...do whatever it is that psychopathic people would do in that situation. I'm not familiar with the psyche of said people.

I don't blame you for randomly choosing her father's and brother's name...not really. It was just horrifically ironic that you should do so. Especially considering the tale you were inventing with said name.

As for this picture you've been begging me for, there's loads in the picture thread...but sure, why the hell not?

I have no idea what the hell this is.

This was after my first attempt at bleaching my hair. My hair is naturally dark brown, so it took more than 1 bleaching kit to get the job done.

Yes, you're probably right. I definitely am one of those terribly, horrifically, mind shatteringly ugly people. I should make a movie about myself and call it "The Man Who Never Penised A Girl: A Tribute To Helm['s obsession with getting a monkey laid]".

Nikolas

You know what Monkey?

I don't care about the age gap or the 14 numer.

I care about your obsession mostly! "She's the one!". What one? Heck, it must be hell to be with 1 girl and nobody else really.

And something else:

for me the perfect relationship has 1 and only element: The girl loves me back as I love her (as much, or simmilarly, or she respondes).

I really can't udnerstand you waiting and waiting.

You're not ugly really though ;) not by a million! :D

Buckethead

You're not ughly. You just have a silly look on your face.  :)

Helm

Yeah you're not terminally ugly, so probably abstinent by choice.

Let's talk your religious background.
WINTERKILL

Meowster

Quote from: Nikolas on Mon 23/04/2007 17:55:28

I care about your obsession mostly! "She's the one!". What one? Heck, it must be hell to be with 1 girl and nobody else really.

Eh???? ¬¬

I've only ever had sex with my current boyfriend, I wouldn't be sad if he was the only person I ever slept with for the rest of my life...

Tuomas

Nikolas

Quote from: Meowster on Mon 23/04/2007 18:24:04
Quote from: Nikolas on Mon 23/04/2007 17:55:28

Eh???? ¬¬

I've only ever had sex with my current boyfriend, I wouldn't be sad if he was the only person I ever slept with for the rest of my life...

You HAVE slept with your current boyfriend. Monkey hasn't. that's the point ;)

Meowster

I see what you mean. It was lost in translation. But I see what you mean.

Helm

Quote from: Meowster on Mon 23/04/2007 18:24:04

Is he brainwashing like that time he made you post random nonsense on the boards 'cause he thought it was 'funny', or do you really love him that much?
WINTERKILL

Nikolas

Quote from: Meowster on Mon 23/04/2007 18:38:56
I see what you mean. It was lost in translation. But I see what you mean.

No indeed, my phrasing was awful now that I see it.

On a more theoritical side of things:

I would imagine that the norm is for people to try, attempt, take at least a taste before deciding that they like that (wo)man. Simmilary with beers. I cant' stand people who go to beer academies and the stuff only to get a Heineken. Why on earth? try something different for once! (lousy alalogy but you get what I mean).

On the practical side of things: My wife is the only one. Can't speak for the future, but I'm almost 30, so unless I hit some middle age crises, or my son at the age of 15-16-20-whatever has some hot babes to connect me with, I'll be loyal... :P It just feels, perfect to be with her. We are connected and blah blah. But we do have sex and the rest and everything is fine. How can you know she's the one if you haven't had sex, haven't slept with her, haven't even been her boyfriend???

There is the creepy part with Monkey for me...

Meowster

Like having a crush on a filmstar you've never met, and knowing that you could be happy with them if only you got to meet them...

LimpingFish

Abstinence from masturbation?

Is...is that even possible?

Regarding Love, I think it's all relative. It doesn't last forever; even in long term, healthy mature relationships, I think Love eventually gets replaced by something more approaching comfort.

I think Love exists chiefly as a way for two people to devote themselves fully to the inception of a relationship, and build towards a solid companionship in the future, rather than some eternal binding of "soulmates" (what a horrible term).

In most of our relationships, the point when they end is usually when the Love has run it's course, and fails to be replaced by the sense of companionship. The two people split, and the cycle begins again.

Of course, I'm leaving Lust out of this equation. But Lust is fleeting, and fickle.

Fun too.

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Nikolas

Quote from: LimpingFish on Mon 23/04/2007 19:17:29

Oh but of course :D

Simply put when this happens the body takes over while sleeping. you will cum in your sleep.

It happens to all boys, but don't know the English translation.

simply put, nature,god, whatever wants males to cum! end of story

vict0r

Spank me if I'm wrong, but I think the body will dispose of the manly juices only if one does not masturbate.

Helm

Quote from: LimpingFish on Mon 23/04/2007 19:17:29

Well you can not play with yourself, take cold showers before you go to sleep every night, sleep the maximum of 6 hours after a tiring day of manual labor, and if you do not see or think or imagine any women for the duration of the day, it's possible you won't have a nocturnal ejaculation. Do it all over next day.
WINTERKILL

Tuomas

Quote from: Nikolas on Mon 23/04/2007 19:30:17
It happens to all boys, but don't know the English translation.

I think you're talking about wet dreams my friend. And it doesn't happen to everyone.

But my advice is, just clean the pipes, it'll prevent you from lots of bad things, and it'ss make your guitar playing hand stronger!

Squinky

I can crush coal into diamonds with my hand.

vict0r

And I grind the diamonds he make into dust.

shbaz

I can form the diamond dust into a molten diamond-lava.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk