Ideal age/Now mostly about Religion and Religious Upbringing

Started by Helm, Mon 16/04/2007 21:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuomas

and while you do that, I get the women

shbaz

Quote from: Tuomas on Mon 23/04/2007 20:49:22
and while you do that, I get the women

No, you don't understand, that's how I impress the women.  What was everyone else talking about?
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Andail

Nocturnal ejaculation is such a nuisance....first of all because it's messy, and secondly because it ruins all the nice sexual tension you've built up to actually use on something more creative.

vict0r

I actually don't think I ever had one of those..

Peder 🚀

My girlfriend is 2 years older than me :P.
And she was my first on every sections.

Though she have had several boyfriends before me she was a virgin when we met as I was.
We met over 2 years ago and we been boyfriend and girlfriend for about 2 years now.
We actually met on the internet (I was not even looking for a girlfriend and then suddently she appeared from nowhere.)
But I wanted to meet her for real and the first time I saw her, I was sure I was gonna fall in love with her (as we had talked alot for about a 6 months I knew alot about her allready.)
And I sure did!

Unfortnatly though we dont live together and we live in different countries :o.
She lives in Wales and I live in Norway, so that has been hard.
I been over in Wales many times now and one time I was there for a couple of months.

And finally I am about to move over to her for good :P. (hopefully allready in June)

It is going to be hard though as she has been suffering with problems like depression and other things that I would rather not say (thinking of my girlfriend) and at the moment she is not able to get a job cause of it so I will be alone working etc. but its something I am willing to fight for.

Really, 2 years (almost) being away from her is just to much, and I need to move to Wales and live with her.

ops, enough about my love life,

My thought about all this is:
Age different is something you should be carefull about.
When it comes to 25 and 16 I think that is crossing the line
But there is much worse cases than that.

If it works for them and they aint doing stuff they shouldent then, let them be together.

I would not be comfortable in the same situation.

Peder.

Pumaman

Quote from: Peder Johnsen on Mon 23/04/2007 21:17:55
I been over in Wales many times now and one time I was there for a couple of months.

I'm sorry.

Quote from: vict0r on Mon 23/04/2007 20:58:32

Watch something really erotic like the London Marathon, then go to bed without pleasuring yourself.

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Pumaman on Mon 23/04/2007 21:20:13

I'm sorry.

hehe, why? :).

Peder.

vict0r

Watch something really erotic like the London Marathon, then go to bed without pleasuring yourself.

Well, surely it's not something I want to happend.

But that Marathon sure looks tempting...

Tuomas

No, I have to go with Vict0r here. I had to get the explanation from a doctor, because he was asking about them and I said I have no idea how it happens :/

Helm

QuoteNo, I have to go with Vict0r here.

Please keep your filthy homosexuality out of this thread. We have enough perversion anyway.

Mainly what Petter said about wet dreams. They're a waste of a good ejaculation that could have been put to better use. Otherwise harmless.

Unless you're a mormon.
WINTERKILL

The Ivy

Abstinence is always a good idea. Like right now I'm abstaining from talking about my sex life on the internet.  ;)

Helm

Aren't you much better than everybody else, then.
WINTERKILL

Tuomas

Quote from: Helm on Mon 23/04/2007 22:58:04
Please keep your filthy homosexuality out of this thread. We have enough perversion anyway.

Excuse me, but I find that highly offending. Just because I'm a homosexual doesn't make me a pervert! And I thought this was a civilised discussion about age differences, not about ranting on others preferences.

Andail

How could you possibly think this was a civilized discussion?

Also, you're not homosexual. Also, you are a pervert.
Also...where were we?
Ah yeah, Ivy was just gonna tell us about her sex life.

Nikolas

Yes Ivy

We're waiting out here... don't keep us waiting for too long... who knows what might happen...

:P

m0ds

I'm sorry.

Quote from: vict0r on Mon 23/04/2007 20:58:32

CJ, that reminds me. This was a YouTube comment on your Mittens 06 "speaking welsh" segment outside Home from Home;

Quotewkd chris i luv yuur accent bbe !!

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments&v=BzAFoOcuxtg

Sounds like you are being hit on by a 14 yr old! :P

The Ivy

Quote from: Nikolas on Sun 22/04/2007 18:10:49
I'm a full grown family man now.

Shame on you, sir! :o ;)

And Helm, I just hope I'm "better" than you.  :P yuk yuk

Helm

I'm sorry I don't understand that "joke". Want to give it another go, witch?
WINTERKILL

The Ivy

Nah, not really, that would be a waste of your time and mine. Besides, I've got little children to lure to my house. Didn't that just tie this thread together nicely. :P

HillBilly

Quote from: The Ivy on Tue 24/04/2007 01:31:37
Nah, not really, that would be a waste of your time and mine. Besides, I've got little children to lure to my house. Didn't that just tie this thread together nicely. :P

goddamn pedophiles

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk