Ideal age/Now mostly about Religion and Religious Upbringing

Started by Helm, Mon 16/04/2007 21:47:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleshstalker

Quote from: The Ivy on Tue 24/04/2007 01:31:37
Nah, not really, that would be a waste of your time and mine. Besides, I've got little children to lure to my house. Didn't that just tie this thread together nicely. :P

Lucky children. I wish I was one of them. Thank you for rousing me up.  :P

Tuomas

I was wondering... Is it made of gingerbread? because if it is, I wish I was a kid.

Dan_N

Quote from: The Ivy on Tue 24/04/2007 01:31:37Nah, not really, that would be a waste of your time and mine. Besides, I've got little children to lure to my house. Didn't that just tie this thread together nicely. :P
I'm all yours...

Redwall

And I had thought this thread had already crossed all the lines it could.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

HillBilly

vict0r

I'm actually awaiting monkey's answer!

Helm

Ugh. Be quiet Dan N Gamez. Your only contribution to this thread is this embarassing come on to Ivy and accusing ManicMatt of being an attention whore where he clearly isn't and has steered clear of this.

Fatal Fury, go tell the love of your life that you just hit on a girl you don't know, on the internet.

Tuomas... uh...

Anyway, this is a sad turn for this thread.
WINTERKILL

Pesty

Yes, stop being pathetic internet losers and let's get back to talking about pedophiles, please.
ACHTUNG FRANZ: Enjoy it with copper wine!

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams

Pumaman

Ok, I think it's about time I raised the level of discussion by posting some food for thought.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6586879.stm

Helm, what should this man do now that viciously penising women is no longer an option?

Domino

MrColossal

Why isn't it an option, CJ? It's not like he destroyed the penis. Stick it in the freezer and it'll stay ha... ok I can't continue with this
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Tuomas

I can though, but I must first make a note on the fact, that I never wanted anything more than sweet sweet ginger bread (if she's a witch like you said) and underaged girls.

Anyway, that indeed was an interesting story. On can only wonder what made him do that. Momentary lapse of common sense? Schitzofrenia? Someone told him to do it? Or perhaps it was some religious creep running away from his needs to have sex with minors. Who knows. Thanks for the bite CJ, it was delicious. I once saw a picture where that happened on rotten.com, but I'm 99% sure it was a fake, even though I couldn't force myself to look at it more than the one second that it took me to realise what it was supposed to be. Hope I won't have a dream about this.

I really cant understand paedophilia. They even have political parties for this, everyone knows the one in Netherlands where they demanded that having sexual contact with children was not a punishable thing to do. I truly wonder how these people can live with the though of the children. Can't they really picture themselves in the position of the child, or is it so, that most paedophiles actually would have wanted to have sex with grown ups when they were young, and thereby have a crooked mind when it comes to understanding other people. Who knows.

When it really comes to a 35 year old raping a 7-year-old and someone dating a 14-year-old, I'd have nothing against the latter. I'm not even sure if the term paedophilia is the correct one to describe such a situation.

biothlebop

QuoteAnyway, this is a sad turn for this thread.

Good, if anyone feels inclined, I'd like to hear what you think of (mainly psychological) maturity. Does psychological maturity equal experience?
Can an inexperienced person be seen as mature if he/she takes chances and the outcome is favorable?
Where is the line between bravery and maturity drawn (assuming there are no certain outcomes)?
Hell is like Tetris, make sure that you fit.

Huw Dawson

To be honest, around here (in the decaying heart of industrial lancashire), I got told in March that of 30 people in my history class (15 boys and 15 girls) 22 of them had had adult relationships. This was 22 15/16 year olds. And I was reliably informed that 15 or so of them had been doing it since they were 13. The vast majority of these were girls, although some were guys. Other than 3 or 4 of them, they were the run of the mill chav-minded people. Chav's + History Lesson + 4 bright guys = My with my head in my hands the vast majority of the time.

Simply put, the majority of people in my class were non-virgins. The vast majority of those were idiotic chavs. Helm - using my own jaded descriptions - got "chavved" by one particular air head.

Simply put, if you were an 18 year old in my local area of average intelligence, you'd be able to commit a crime with a child very very easily. And whats more, it would be just a case of turning up at a "party" with a few beers and waiting for them to start getting woozy. This is what the majority of young people around here think a relationship is. The thing is, none of the people I mentioned are worth getting to know at all, unless you want to talk about other girls that they know and Eastenders...

In fact, socially, their exactly the same as the "soccer team" example used.

My final point is this: Abstinence won't kill you in any sence of the word. Mainly due to combined religious and self-preservation insticts, I'm planning on keeping it up for a very long time yet.

- Huw

PS: It is interesting at least to note different attitudes in different countries. Also note that genetically, certain countries develop faster than others. Examples are the German and Scandanavian genetic stocks.
Post created from the twisted mind of Huw Dawson.
Not suitible for under-3's due to small parts.
Contents may vary.

Mr Flibble

Quote from: Huw "I'm scary" Dawson on Tue 24/04/2007 20:16:49
Chav's + History Lesson + 4 bright guys = My with my head in my hands the vast majority of the time.

Someone else knows the pain.... :'(
Ah! There is no emoticon for what I'm feeling!

DeviantGent

And I. Oh, how I wish napalm was freely accessable...
The Deviant Gent
His Tumblr - His Twitter

Huw Dawson

Napalm? Give me TNT anyday. More pretty explosion.  :=

- Huw

EDIT: Maths is the same...
<5 minutes explaining fractional powers>
Teacher: Okay, now turn to page 223 and do que..
Chav: But SIRRRRRRRRRRR!! I don't understaaaaaaaand iiit!
Teacher: Fine, I'll go over it a... Huw? Why are you jumping out of the window?
Huw: GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD!
Contents may vary.

Becky

Just cause you're not a virgin doesn't mean you're a slut-whore out with the entire rugby team.

Huw Dawson

Trust me. You need to meet these people.

- Huw

No, their not all slut-whore daemonettes. Just about 50% of them, and the rest gloss theirs up so much they might as well be...

EDIT: You haven't fully grasped the full impact of Thatcher's dismantling of the welfare state until you see former teenage mothers with their pregnant fifteen year old daughters.

Like it or lump it, the biggest reason why you should NEVER sleep with anyone under the age of 16 is the risk of pregnancy.
Contents may vary.

Tuomas

I thought you said they're not worth knowing/meeting. Or do you perhaps mean 'meeting' because they're all 15-16? ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk