Where I can find free beauty Music to Put in Game ?

Started by HelioPereiriano, Sat 05/05/2007 03:15:26

Previous topic - Next topic

HelioPereiriano

I like all those musics that are playing on the TRILBY'S series created by Yahtzee.

Mainly those who that play on the games "5 DAYS A STRANGER" and 7 "DAYS A SKEPTIC".

However, I know that game "5 DAYS A STRANGER" Yahtzee nicked his musical theme from a free site. Can I do same thing ? Can I use the same theme tha was playing in what "5 DAYS A STRANGER" ? Where I can could some examples of themes musical free ( until o make my own music )?

Quote from files of "5 DAYS A STRANGER" :

"CREDITS

Music nicked without remorse from RPG Maker 2000; where they nicked the music from is a matter for speculation."

Steel Drummer

Your English is very hard to understand, but I think you're asking if you can use pre-made music in your game? Yes, you can, unless it's copyrighted.
I'm composing the music for this game:

HelioPereiriano

Sorry, I wrote so fast because I wanted go to bathroom. Well..., I will remake my ask.  Where I can get same music that "Yahtzee" got for yor game "5 DAYS A STRANGER" ? I can not find website for this. He said that got free music. I want get also  :)

Vince Twelve

You're posting in the wrong forum for this.  Check out all the forum rules to help you figure out where to place your posts.  Welcome to the forum, though!

As you yourself quoted, Yahtzee took the music from RPG Maker 2000.  All you need to do is a simple google search for "RPG Maker 2000" and the first result is a page where you can download the program along with all the music files.  That page even mentions Yahtzee using the music for non-RPG Maker projects.

HelioPereiriano

Thanks for reply. I will try to find on google again.

PS: I do not want to mess this forum. I Just thought that ask was a kind of improvement that I could get from a suggestions of Yantze for the music of my game. Is like I understood "Get suggestions on how you can improve your art, music, and more." ;)

Andail

Well, "suggestions on how you can improve your art, music, and more" refers to material that you've produced yourself and published here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk