I bid thee farewell!

Started by Fleshstalker, Tue 08/05/2007 02:01:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleshstalker

Well I decided to cut of my online for quite a while. I've been getting like 4 months free online and could have gotten another free month, but I chose not to. So in about 4 hours I leave. I still might pop back in every other Saturday on rare occasion when I use the PC at my local library.

I decided to get away from spending to much time online and more time focusing on my exercises. I am a little overweight yes, but not extremely. I have started last last week on Wednesday and worked my ass off and got extremely sore to the point that I could barely move for 4 days. All is gone now and I can now work out like I used to. Losing wieght will be easy as I got a good metabolism. Heck back then I lost 120lbs within less than a year.

Besides this I also have some other things I need to focus on. And of course all those lovely AGS games I've downloaded. The next time you will see me more often will be when I get DSL. It was nice being here so often with the great community. I can't wait till I come back and look forward to downloading all the new AGS games from the talented folks here.

See you down the road. Cheers!  ;D

Domino

Good luck and take care. Hope to see you around here in the future.

I am overweight myself and should follow your lead.  This internet thing plus beer will make you a fat bastard.  ;)

MrColossal

Good luck on the exercise.

We should have an AGS losers club where everyone excercises and the one to lose the most weight in 5 months wins a cameo in Dance 'Til You Drop 2!
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Steel Drummer

See ya fleshstalker! Hope you get DSL soon.
I'm composing the music for this game:

Fleshstalker

Quote from: MrColossal on Tue 08/05/2007 02:07:29
We should have an AGS losers club where everyone excercises and the one to lose the most weight in 5 months wins a cameo in Dance 'Til You Drop 2!

That be uber sweet!

deadsuperhero

Seeya, Fleshstalker. You're a very nice person to have around the boards.
Good luck with everything.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

QuoteWe should have an AGS losers club where everyone excercises and the one to lose the most weight in 5 months wins a cameo in Dance 'Til You Drop 2!

I love you.  Also, if I ever get around to doing DTYD2: Cricket's Revenge I would totally go for this.

Fleshstalker

Well I am turning in. See you all later on a rare Saturday morning someday. :) I'll miss you all... *Waves goodbye and walks away only to vanish in an instance like he suddenly appeared the first time.*

Andail

Quote from: MrColossal on Tue 08/05/2007 02:07:29
Good luck on the exercise.

Yes. Me, Scotch and Adam would disappear in a couple of weeks.

Helm

WINTERKILL

MrColossal

There are no downsides to this plan.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Becky

I think there's a considerable downside!

Sam.

Downside: Becky would become double whiney.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

m0ds

And would that then make Adam double clumsy?

:P

Edit: Farewell!

ManicMatt

Quote from: MrColossal on Tue 08/05/2007 16:29:06
There are no downsides to this plan.

HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to the bathroom now. Call of nature. Watch me lose a few pounds in the wipe of an arse! ("Blink of an eye" didnt seem relevant)

Fleshstalker

Well, well, well....

Guess whos back!  ;D

Well, it's almost been a year and I now have DSL ( Got it on Wednesday! YAY! Xbox Live! Played Halo 3 yesterday), lost some weight and got a job.  :)

It feels great to be back! I just download some big files games like Mordy 2 and Prodigal so far ultra quick. No more 2.5kbps downloads and hello 160kbps downloads! It's good to be back online forever this time... until I die!  ;D

MrColossal

Welcome back

bad news, only Helm disappeared since this thread was started... C'mon Andail, Adam and Scotch! Show some motivation!

Fleshstalker

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Welcome back.  Have you lost enough weight to cameo in the yet-to-be-made DTYD 2?  I demand figures...literally and figuratively!

Domino

Hey, welcome back.

Good to see you on the forums again, and glad you got rid of that pesky dial-up connection.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk