Trevor Daison in outer space - Chapter one V1.11

Started by Knoodn, Wed 23/05/2007 01:53:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Knoodn

cosmicr:
Thank you. Yes I know this with the music. I'm not the best musican so I decided to make just these forbidden-planet-like backround sound. But you are right the intro could need a good theme. I'll do this the next chapters.

Alusa

Hi,can is there Tips for Game..i m stucked..cant combine anything with anything,cant open boxes..wat to do ?????? plz help.. ??? ??? ??? ???

Alusa

I also have the disruptor, the broken stick, the suit, a pot from the storeroom and a flyer.But nothing i can do wioth it...may be i download not RIGHT vertion?plz help.. ::) ::) ::)

Alusa

:(Never mind..i delete Game as far as NO HELP....thanks...  :( :( :( :( :( :(

SSH

Nice of you to wait less that 48 hours. Did you even check the Hints and Tips forum?

Afflict

LOL at these guys :P

Going to play the game now.

Edit : This game was pretty cool. I enjoyed it looking forward to the sequel.

The download link isn't working for me.  Anyone else have this problem?  Is there a mirror somewhere?

Stee

Yeah link isnt working, I'd be happy to mirror it if anyone has the original file
<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Indie Boy

I wish I downloaded this when I had the chance to. It looks good.

Edit: I just downloaded and completed it :D Great game and nice humor. Can't wait for chapter 2! Oh I only got 71% extra score so I might need to replay this later on this week.
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

Knoodn

Sorry guys, had a lot to work last days.
I renewed the download link. now it works again.

just download it Here and have fun.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk