A Second Face - "The Eye of Geltz is watching Us"

Started by Le Woltaire, Sun 27/05/2007 09:18:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

These faces, together with the perspective you're showing them at, remind me of Beetlejuice... you know, that priest in the last scenes?

Looks like a quality WIP, nice and spooky, and I can't help but being reminded of that movie "Immortal"... have I found one of your sparks of inspiration?

Anyway, this looks very good, and you've attracted another thread-watcher  ;)

Le Woltaire

MARGIN:
MARGIN IS THE MAIN ENERGY SOURCE OF THE UGELTZ.
IT IS FOUND DEEP BENEATH THE SURFACE AND HAS TO BE REFINED IN A FACTORY. MARGIN IS BLACK, SOMEWHAT LIQUID AND HAS A VERY STRONG SMELL.
IT IS HIGHLY FLAMMABLE.
MANY THINGS CAN BE PRODUCED FROM MARGIN.
IS IT MAINLY USED TO SYNTHESIZE PRODUCTS, THAT ARE NECESSARY TO KEEP SOCIETY RUNNING. 

The Margin Factory:

Kargon: Kargon is the Chief of the Margin Factory at the moment. He controlls who enters the factory and if any Margin is taken out illegally. There have been many rumours around, that the Margin source is no longer available and that there won't be any Margin in the future. The main Question is, where to get a new energy source...

Iliya

THIS GAME IS VERY IMPRESSIVE. THE GAME HAS ITS OWN STYLE. I LIKE IT !!!!

jkohen

Quote from: kinanev on Sat 08/12/2007 20:10:13
THIS GAME IS VERY IMPRESSIVE. THE GAME HAS ITS OWN STYLE. I LIKE IT !!!!

IT HAS LE WOLTAIRE'S... Sorry, it has Le Woltaire's style, but this time in shades of blue instead of shades of green as in Earl Bobby's latest (I'm so naughty, I made a pun :)).

Excellent in-production thread!

Vlad

Wierd and alien in a good sort of way. It doesn't have the generic make-an-alien-culture-in-3-easy-steps approach, I can see from here that your game's likely to have quite a lot of depth. Did I mention style? It has lots of it. Awaiting the game with anticipation.

THE EYE OF GELTZ IS WATCHING ME

cat

Now I have to pull up this old thread since the first post is regularly updated and this game deserves more recognition.

I also have some insider information that the project is doing well and if you check out the progress report you will see that it is nearing completion  :D

(PS: Regarding forum rules: I PMed Le Woltaire and he allowed me to bump this thread)

Darth Mandarb

Since the first post was updated recently this is okay ... however, PM or not ... if the author hasn't updated the thread don't dig up old threads.

Akatosh

Now this was a pleasant surprise! It's been a long time since I actually got excited about a videogame in production, AGS or not, and I'm REALLY looking forward to this one... so hurry up some! ;)

Oh, and I guess I should finally bookmark this thread...

Dualnames

Weird enough, I was checking Le Woltaire's profile before cat posted in. Great to see this is back.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Peder 🚀

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 27/11/2008 08:56:35
Great to see this is back.
Its not back!
Its allways been there!! :P.

Anyways, I am also still looking forward to this game!

And I wish you further good luck with the game LW!
Ill get in touch with you again soon ;).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk