Animation Compettition (WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!)

Started by vertigoaddict, Mon 28/05/2007 16:18:44

Previous topic - Next topic

vertigoaddict

Okai (sp) , this is my first time doing this... I hope there wil be a lot of compettitors!

Possesed Television!

The television is possessed by a paranormal force; you decide what happens to it...

It could be the works of a ghost or alien or divine being or whatever. You can make the image bigger if you want to, just not too big that our pc crashes. ^w^

have fun!

Baron

I am taking this opportunity to say that I will for sure be entering this competition, in this spot, at some point over the next week.  If you're reading this I challenge you to do likewise.

EDIT June 7:  Well, I had a bunch of ideas that all seemed to be dead ends, so I just strung them all together and voila!:

Geeze.... Now that it's up in public it seems even scarier.....

OneDollar

Okay, here's my shot at this. Not sure if its exactly what you had in mind, but here you go:

A paranormal force manifesting itself in the form of a red-jumper-ed man

vertigoaddict

I think it's great! for a minute there I thought no one would enter, and I'm looking foward to your entry Baron.

Maverick

I'll reserve this space for my first attemp at animation.

EDIT
Not much but here goes :P

Houston...we have a problem!

A great word of thanks to BaRoN for his help on how to post the animated files :o!

vertigoaddict

Okay, one day left! if anyone wants me to extend the deadline, say now.

NB: it's 4:55 PM here

vertigoaddict

Okay, so here goes:

1st place

Maverick

2nd place

One Dollar

3rd place

Baron

Sorry Bohnito, I would have liked to see your animation. Maybe next time!

NB: I wanted to animate the trophies, but that takes time which I don't have...sorry it looks wierd too.

Baron

Congratulations Maverick!  This means that you get to start the next competition.
One Dollar: that was pretty fluid looking -good work.  I look forward to seeing more of your work!

OneDollar

Yeah, congrats Maverick, and thanks BaRoN. Time willing, see you at a future competition. Thanks for the challenge vertigoaddict

Bohnito

Very well done, congrtas to you all!
and BaRon: that was scary:)

My idea was to transform the tv into a screepy monster, but the image was a bit big for me and i didn't got the time, maybe next contest.
cya

Maverick

Thanks and congrats to everyone.

I'm swamped with work right now but will try my best to start the new topic by Monday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk