Another MAGS Game by ME!

Started by Dr. Eric Moreau, Wed 24/07/2002 14:29:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Eric Moreau

DOOOOHH!!! I see the problem now. You people moving around while invisible aren't you. Use the laser pick to cut the grating. Then you suppose to grab all the stuff in the room. Damn another bug.....tis one is a nasty one.
I'm not really a Doctor, but I play one on the internet!------ It's getting hot in heerrrre!! ------ Hey you! Haven't you heard, Ernie's Big Adventure 2 is the shit!Get it here!!!------- Advertise in this space only $10 a month!

Me

I am stuck in the grater room also. I opened the vent and I took a picture of the screen and the book and photos. I can't get out. Everytime I click the hole, nothing happenes. Everytime I click the border of the hole, it says that you can't open the grate.

Dr. Eric Moreau

ok I don't know what's wrong. Download the savefile that puts you just after the gate room.

http://www.silicon-complex.com/savefile.zip
I'm not really a Doctor, but I play one on the internet!------ It's getting hot in heerrrre!! ------ Hey you! Haven't you heard, Ernie's Big Adventure 2 is the shit!Get it here!!!------- Advertise in this space only $10 a month!

-

grmpf, I loaded your savegame and the game was broken up...
"an international error occured..." :O(
and I just want to finish that game, before I go away for 2 weeks.

Nellie

I think I've found a bug, and it's blocking my progress in the game.

SPOILER

I'm playing as Ernie in the room with the water cooler.  I've opened the door panel, and clicked on the water cooler.  The message says that Ernie has poured water into the lock.  I presume that I should be able to click on the door or lock to get out now, but nothing happens when I try it.

-

I`ve found any more bugs and mistakes.... Nelli`s problem wasn`t appeared in my game...

But there are any other bugs... I explain you:

- If you are Bob and have to use the unscrewer with the screws... The problem is, Bob can use the unscrewer with it and than use the control unit with it... but you have to do that two times... (I think, that can`t be your intention)

- If Bob & Ernie are beaming in the transporter room and Bob enters the transporter room again, the process will be showed again....
(the same problem appears, if Ernie walks to the controll room of the ship at earlier point of the game)

- If Bob at this point uses the transporter and you try to interact with the vent than, the game breaks up.

I think, the most important thing in a game is that the technic is correct... so please try to change those mistakes. I`ve solved the game... cool ending... :O)

(by the way, that savegame had worked, but only in the wrong resolution...)

Dr. Eric Moreau

Nellie: *SPOILER ALERT*

You see that pipe coming from the left part of the screen and to a large box with vents. Interact with the pipe closest to the box.

Me

I think I found the cause of the bug that doesn't let you go through the vent. When you first enter the room, don't interact with it before you do the 3 nessasary things and it should work. If you interacted with it already before you did the 3 things, you are screwed and have to restart the game.

volmel

SPOILER

When I am Bob in the room I don't know what to do next to progress.  I've unscrewed the panels, poured the acid down the valve.  Empied the coolant into the tank and I don't know what I need to do next.

Dr. Eric Moreau

First to Me: (Which is not really me but you)

Thank you very much, I'll have to look into that...the bugs been pissing me off. Thanks a bunch for solving it for me.

Volmel: *Spoiler Alert*

Okay, you need to do two more things in that room....one thing for each panel. The small little panel use that computer thingy in your inventory on it. You must a complete a puzzle. On the big one place the controller unit on it. Thanks for playing.

volmel

I'm still not getting it.  I sent you an email...

Me

VOLMEL: Use unscrewer on the big and small panel. Use the box thingy in your inventory on the big opened panel. Use acid on the small open panel. Then use anaylisis computer on the small open panel. The use the left red thing, then the top red thing, then the bottom red thing. You will play Ernie after that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk