SAW 2 VIDEOGAME (Fix available)

Started by Pedro, Fri 13/07/2007 20:00:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

SAW II
From July 12 the video game will be available. It will be able to download from the website: www.saw2videojuego.tk. THE WEBSITE IS IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH

* A new resolution: 800*600
* More stages that in the previous game. 6 news stages
* Argument different of the movie.
* More than 30 animations.
* Videos in 3D
* To be able to see Jigsaw in 3D
* Texts in Spanish, English and French.
* Voices in Spanish with subtitles in English.
* More frequent dialogues.
* New cruxes and riddles.
* Surprising end.

PLOT: The Saw adventure series don't directly follow the plot of the Saw movies. They're loosely based, with different characters, puzzles, and traps. In the first game, we met two men trapped in a bathroom. In the second one, we meet two completely different people, locked up and tried for the way they lived their lives.
  You play as one of the men, Jason. The other man in the room, Zepp, is chained down, and unable to move much. Under normal circumstances, you could have just left him. However, there is a huge armored door blocking the exit. It is impenetrable, as if the forces of Hell itself were holding it shut. The only way to open the door is to use the hand of your cellmate. But first you must free him from the mass of chains. How will you escape? Will you be one to live, or be one of the ones that condemned themselves? This is YOUR choice, this is YOUR life. Just remember: things are never what they seem...

----->>>>Download SAW II<<<<-----

Alliance has improved the translation and the plot . Here is the fix.
----->>>>Download FIX<<<<-----
Thank you Alliance ;)

---->>>Download SAW II walktrough (spanish)-----<<<

---->>>Download SAW II walktrough (english)-----<<<

deadsuperhero

All right! Downloading!  :D
EDIT: Uh oh. Says the download is "incomplete"
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

Pedro

Try it again because I have no problem downloading it

deadsuperhero

Still doesn't work. I get the message:
QuoteBroken Link
The link you clicked on is not complete.
If you clicked a link within an e-mail message, please verify that the link was not broken in the middle.
If it is broken, copy and paste the entire link into your browser.
You will be redirected to the eSnips home in a few seconds...

R4L

Not working for me either. :(

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Pedro

You have to pushed the button: download (in this post) , and then click in Donwload Saw 2.zip (in other website)

Nostradamus

Looks cool, but I remember the bad English from your first Saw game, and just reading the plot in your post hurts, looks like the English hasn't improved.
I'm gonna download the game and play it but I hope the English isn't so bad in it. That can ruin an otherwise great game.

Pedro

Quote from: Nostradamus on Sat 14/07/2007 08:20:27
Looks cool, but I remember the bad English from your first Saw game, and just reading the plot in your post hurts, looks like the English hasn't improved.
I'm gonna download the game and play it but I hope the English isn't so bad in it. That can ruin an otherwise great game.

The plot was transalte quickly with a translator. The translation form Saw 2 has been improved because 4 persons have worked in this game. Two of them have stayed living in England, other is from England and me.

jkohen

Quote from: Pedro on Sat 14/07/2007 09:21:26
The plot was transalte quickly with a translator. The translation form Saw 2 has been improved because 4 persons have worked in this game. Two of them have stayed living in England, other is from England and me.

Hola, Pedro. What came first, the chicken or the the egg?

I'm afraid to tell the English audience that the Spanish version of the plot, which I read on the game's website, looks like an automated translation of the English translation. In other words, it's also plagued with grammar mistakes and leaves your head spinning around trying to grasp the contents.

On the other hand, the game looks very interesting, from the images that I've seen on the website. Congratulations on finishing another full-length production, but gamers on this forum seem to take first impressions seriously and robot-written plot descriptions seem not to be attractive enough (unless we are dealing with a game about robots working at a plot-writing factory ― that would be awesome).

supersnake52

Teh game doe slook very good, i downloaded it and it runs, however it is in spanish so i can't play it!!!

Can you get a translator to translate this game into english???

Thanks and congratulations on what looks like a pretty good game!

Pedro

SAW 2 is in english too. you should open the file "configuracion". then you should select "english translate" in game lenguage

deadsuperhero

Man, this game is a lot tougher than the first one! *runs off to start a Hint thread*

MYKAYEL

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but the scripting suckz. The game itself is fun, but I'm getting bored of trying everything on everything. I mean, I tell the character to interact with the Sensor hoping he will use it, instead, I don't get any comments or actions. And this happens A LOT in the game. Besides that, the character moves like he is glued to the floor.

Pedro

If you are stuck, ask for help in hints and tips

supersnake52

Quote from: MYKAYEL on Sun 15/07/2007 10:53:27
Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but the scripting suckz. The game itself is fun, but I'm getting bored of trying everything on everything. I mean, I tell the character to interact with the Sensor hoping he will use it, instead, I don't get any comments or actions. And this happens A LOT in the game. Besides that, the character moves like he is glued to the floor.

This is very true im afraid.

And the translation is terrible. VERY VERY VERY BAD!

if you're going to release a game, at least polish it up first!

Pedro

The next game will be only in Spanish.

Jon

It's a good game, but I thought that the main character moved too slowly. The English translation wasn't that badly done, but it could use some work.

Lewton

Good job Pedro, I really like this one despite the scripting and the difficulty (you make me wonder if i'm stupid :)). Maybe i can help you with the translation on the next one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk