colouring ball 14th-29th : what is that?!?!

Started by lilemX, Sat 14/07/2007 02:44:13

Previous topic - Next topic

lilemX

hi hope i'm aloud to do this i asked flukezy first! :) and well lets face it monkey_05_06 doesn't seem to want to soo here it is...

WHAT IS THAT! is it a monster or maybe an alien maybe just a man in a costume? well its up to you!

no limit on colours
you may change the outline slightly but you cannot change the outline so that it looks completely different (you know what i mean)
get going people!

thanx  ;D

deadsuperhero

Very, well.
I submit to you...

THE PIZZA MAN FROM HELL!

He crawls out from the depths, and in the dead of night, he doesn't make you the pizza, he makes YOU the pizza. Powered by the dark forces of Hell, with all the demons of it at his disposal, the pizza man runs through the night to cause mayhem and havoc.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

monkey0506

Yeah...just FYI...I didn't mean to blow this off. Or those of you who PMed me. I've just been busy. I wanted to do it, but I guess I had my chance. I'm glad someone's taken over for me though. ;)

lilemX

yeah sorry mate didnt mean it nastily obviously hope u can enter .. who knows u could win again then u can make one yourself  ;D

pslim

Introducing Joseph Merrick, Victorian thinker, writer and reluctant performance artist. Friend and confidant to such illustrious personages as Dr. Sir Frederick Treves, Alexandra, Princess of Wales, and Queen Victoria herself. He is commonly considered to be the most drastically deformed human being to have ever reached adulthood. He is certainly one of the most remarkable ones.

x2

Rock the colouring ball!

Oddysseus

Just a dude in a Hazmat suit.

2x

This was a fun diversion from drawing game backgrounds.

u1bd2005

A Peice Of Next-Gen Technolagy...

The statue with a built-in fruit machine.

2x

Thats the one im entering.
-----
Heres my other two attempts if u wanna see them. (not entries)
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/77/attempt2and3ez7.png

PsychicHeart

As he looked down, Charlie the Costume Guy realised with horror his error. He had mixed up his Darth Vader costume with his Santa costume. Far and wide, he was known, to the costume-retailer world at least, as "Darth Santa".
x2
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

monkey0506

Darth Vader was MY idea jerk! ¬¬ I wasn't really going to enter anyway...I'd just win and then not start the next one again. :P

Bubbles

Haven't done this in a while. Simple and fast coloring. 6 colors counting the white.

Beginner at Pixels

Creed Malay

I do not know.

Outline messed with a little.
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

lilemX

sorry I'm abit late with this guys been very buisy ok here goes
i must say that all the enteries were really good the one i chose for first place really stood out for me but choosing second and third was difficult
so thanx to all that entered
the winners are.......

3rd creed malay
2nd oddysseus

and in 1st place      PSLIM!!!

congratulations if you want a trophy let me know and ill make you one no probs  ;D

get cracking with a new one  :)

pslim

Aaaaah!

I had a ton of fun doing this but was hoping not to win.  :=

Congrats to Creed and Odysseus and yay for everybody that entered.

If Creed or Odysseus wants to host the next one, PM me.  :=  Otherwise I'll try to come up with something interesting.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk