A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

GradyTn

How do I

Spoiler
escape once I sneak out of my room? Can't go downstairs and can't open any door.
[close]

GradyTn

Reckoned it. Off to Chapter 3.

Khris

I'm still stuck right there. Anyone?

Charity

Spoiler
There's another flight of stairs right near your room, kind of in the corner of the screen.
[close]

P S

I've got the disguise....now what?

Charity

To PS
Spoiler
Time to take a long walk of a short pier, as they say.  It's to the south.
[close]

P S

jenimad

I'm stuck on Day Four-

Spoiler
I need a flute and I've seen one for sale in the city- but I don't have the money for it.  Is there another flute?  Is there a way to make money?  I'm stumped.

Also, I randomly got killed by the Barghest... how do I avoid that?
[close]

Charity

Jenimad:
Spoiler
Go for a swim.  There's an island that is more than it seems.  There's something valuable there you can sell to the jeweller, but only if you can see through the illusions.  There might be a better way to get the money, but I haven't found it, yet.

For the barghest, there's a book in the monastery that tells you how to beat him.  If you have the bottle, , something else in the monastery can also help.  I think there is another solution to this puzzle, but it involves running, which I have never done succesfully.
[close]

I'm stuck not far from there:
Spoiler
After the flute gets stolen I pinched the shield from the blacksmith, but I can't get out of the city without him taking it back.  Is there anyway to get the guards to let me out the front gate, yet?
[close]

jenimad

Unfortunately, I'm still stuck...

Spoiler
All I've been able to find from swimming around is a little alcove with a conch shell- which sells for 1 ducat.  I tried using the water-bored stone around and on the shell, but I couldn't find anything- so I'm wondering if I'm even in the right place...

Thanks for the tip on the barghest- I hadn't even thought of that, and it worked like a charm ^_^
[close]

Ledz

I can't seem to figure out how to get into the city again... the guards won't let me pass...

pslim

Oops, nm.

pslim

Quote from: Ledz on Mon 16/07/2007 19:54:24
I can't seem to figure out how to get into the city again... the guards won't let me pass...

Spoiler
Have you been inside the shed on the way to the hamlet where the druid lives? Have you also been to the cornfield north of the city gate?
[close]

Ledz

<hide>

I couldn't get inside the shed yet, the only way that seemed logical to open it was with a pin but it said I can't pick locks, and been to the field but the scarecrow is pretty useless...

</hide>

Ledz

I guess that's not how you spoiler tag.ledz

Ledz

ok registered now and figured out how to get into the shed :) thanks!

Charity

Jenimad-
Spoiler
Head straight east from the shore above the mercenary camp.
[close]

Ignore my last problem.  I solved it.  However,
Spoiler
I've managed to visit the fairies, and have recieved quests from the seelie and unseelie, but I don't know where to start to solve either.  The bard tells me to check out the village, but I go there and nothing new.  Still goblins there, but there isn't much to interact with.  The death poem when I try to enter the village seems to hint that I need to bring help somehow.
[close]

anyel

i'm stuck quite a bit before you guys, so i hope someone can help me
Spoiler
i escaped from the castle, passed two guards and now stand in front of the tailor. i guess i need to get in, to find some clothing that doesn't look "foreign", but i can't. i tried to interact with the smithy's shop (hoping to get in to find something to get to the tailor)  but i can't. I only have the notepad in my inventory. Tried to pass the guard by the harbour, too, but that didn't work. What am i missing?
[close]

Charity

To anyel:
Spoiler
There's something in the stable you can use to break into the tailor's shop.  The stable is by the city gate.
[close]

anyel

thank you Lyaer, i found it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk