A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

One general note - if you don't know what you should be doing, ask Taliesin.

deadsuperhero

Yeah, I found him to be immensely helpful. Off topic, I love the characters in this game, especially him.
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

GradyTn

Alliance 

Spoiler
I used the coin in the well nest to the man in the woods and made the animal wish, but I don't think I can use the orb yet.
[close]

Radiant, I did and he tells me to go to the city which I've done. He's the blonde guy right?

Spoiler
I spoke to the tailor, smithy, jeweler, stable boy, chancellor, got horseshoe, and seen the princess, but I die there.
[close]

And still stuck on chapter 3.  :o

MonoK

Quote from: GradyTn on Tue 17/07/2007 16:41:36
And still stuck on chapter 3.  :o

Spoiler
I think you have to leave the city by swimming without speaking with the princess to go to the next chapter. That is what i've done.
[close]

deadsuperhero

Spoiler
I made the fairy wish, so I have to find a different way to get the squirrel. However, I can lure it down with acorns. Is there a net or something that I can catch it with?
[close]

MonoK

Does anyone know how to trick the giant? And how to use the flute?

Fay

Quote from: MonoK on Tue 17/07/2007 17:39:32
Does anyone know how to trick the giant? And how to use the flute?

Spoiler
To trick the giant, you need apples, a bag with sand from the beach, and the healed pigeon. When you talk to the giant say he's not strong and then you'll have a strength contest. Use the items I mentioned before in that order.

Assuming you have the flute already click it on the bard at your mercenary camp and he'll show you how to use it.
[close]

deadsuperhero

For anyone who gets chased the the Bhargest, and has tricked the giant, here's a way to get rid of him temporarily.
Spoiler
Go to the giant, he'll stomp on the creature.
[close]

Fay

Alliance,
Spoiler
Where did you get the acorns?

You can get money from gambling with the goblins with the horseshoe in your inventory, or from getting something from the island (which you need the self-bored stone to find) or from stealing from the tailor's tip jar.

At the right time the raven will drop the key in its mouth when you talk to it.
[close]

Jenimad,
Spoiler
Where did you get the Changeling's comb?
[close]

Ledz

I need help with these things:
Spoiler

1. beating the goblins(I have the black onyx but don't know how to use it on them).
2. getting the crystal from the giant, he wants to trade it for something valuable.
[close]

jenimad

The Comb, a hint-
Spoiler
There's a hole in the ground in front of the giant's campsite.  Now the question is how to get the comb OUT of it...
[close]

And blatant spoiler-
Spoiler
Fill your bottle with water, use it on the hole, and the comb will float so you can grab it.
[close]

deadsuperhero

Fay,

Spoiler
The acorns are in the tree by the monastery. You just merely shake the tree, and you can get them. But, I need some way to trap the squirrel. If I can get it, I can give it to the druid and get the bore-stone. What do I do?
[close]

GradyTn

Thanks Mon.

Stuck on chapter 5

Spoiler
answered faerie riddle and don't really know what she told me about the well. That you can wish there? I knew that. Don't see a flute anywhere. Can' get into the door by the ring of stones and toadstools. And how do I beat the stone crushing guy. Can't wait for a walkthrough.
[close]

Fay

Quote from: Alliance on Tue 17/07/2007 18:52:29
Fay,

Spoiler
The acorns are in the tree by the monastery. You just merely shake the tree, and you can get them. But, I need some way to trap the squirrel. If I can get it, I can give it to the druid and get the bore-stone. What do I do?
[close]

Spoiler
Use the cloak from the tailor's on the squirrel.
[close]

sholson

Am I the only person in the world that can't escape the knife guy?  Can't go down the servants stairs.

Danyul

Sholson:

Spoiler
Maybe you can fight him? Are there any weapons in the King's quarters?
[close]

I'm stuck also, i need to meet the faeries, i have the flute and the song.
Ahh shaddapa ya face.

Where's a flute and how does one deal with the giant?

deadsuperhero

Spoiler
You can get the flute from the jeweler. There's a post dealing on the giant.
[close]

Alas, I'm stuck myself.

Spoiler
What treasure can I trade with the giant, and where can I get it?
[close]

pslim

Stuck in Chapter 4

Spoiler
I've been to the stable numerous times but have not seen a horseshoe. I gave the brain to the scarecrow and have the pumpkin, the hair, the nail, the lantern, a sharpened sword (no coin anymore!), apples, holy water, the love note, the belt advertisement, the dagger, the bone, the bag, and the shovel.

I gave the conch to the faerie after giving her cider on day 3. I got the coin out of the forest, but spent it sharpening the sword.

I solved her riddle but have no gold to throw in the well.

I found the grass for the sorcerer's apprentice.

I've solved the giant's challenges and had him stomp the barghest.

I know where to buy matches (presumably to light the lantern) but again have no gold.

I know where to get the flute but can't afford it.

I'm not altogether sure what to do now.
[close]

GradyTn

Alliance

All I saw about the giant was 
Spoiler
something to do with the pigeon, but that hasn't helped me.
[close]
I'll look again.

Danyul

Spoiler
Use the seeing stone by the stone/toadstool circle. Then play the song on the flute
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk