A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Louise

How do I get the vial off the shelf in the woods???

deadsuperhero

Ok, now I'm really stumped.

Spoiler
I got the diamond. But when I went into town, the jewler's was locked. I need my girdle! She's standing on the upper level of the castle, but my only way in is by talking to the guard. Unfortunately, I don't have anything useful to say, and I always end up dead.
[close]
What should I do?
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

GradyTn

Okay, I did figure out my last question but now I'm having a problem.

Spoiler
I'm a rabbit and can't seem to get somewhere that helps.
[close]

Danyul

Don't know what to do next.

Spoiler
I'm in the castle at the end and i can get upstairs to the second floor but there's two guards infront of the King's chamber doors, i can go to the main staircase and cut the statue and it falls but i get caught and killed
[close]
Ahh shaddapa ya face.

Danyul

Grady:

Spoiler
Who is good and can talk with animals?
[close]
Ahh shaddapa ya face.

Fay

Alliance, I got past that part without ever retrieving my girdle, so I don't know if you can.

But I'm stuck later where Danyul is:
Spoiler
In the castle with Branwen. I got past the wizard girl but I'm stuck on the second floor and don't know what to do. I've tried using the fairy chime but it won't let me. I toppled the queen's statue but that got me killed. I pulled the cord to ring a bell but that got me killed. I've tried searching the kitchen and bookshelf room but I haven't found anything to pick up.
[close]

Fay

I figured it out finally.
Danyul,
Spoiler
Use your flute somewhere.
[close]

GradyTn

Danyul and et al

Spoiler
The rabbit won't cross the bridge.
[close]

Danyul

Thanks!

But i'm stuck in the room now;

Spoiler
I use the chime but he casts a spell on it, tried fighting him with everyone but he curses them and finally kills me
[close]
Ahh shaddapa ya face.

Danyul

Grady:

Spoiler
Maybe you need to be persuaded to cross the bridge? Have you checked the field by the scarecrow?
[close]
Ahh shaddapa ya face.

AW

Danyul

Spoiler
1. If you haven't already done so, give the dagger to Branwen
         2. Use the chime
         3. Order Geraint to attack
         4. Order Branwen to throw the dagger at the chime
[close]

Danyul

Thanks!  ;D

Just need to replay and try to get 100% in both stats now. ::)
Ahh shaddapa ya face.

AW

Okay - so I've finished ATOTK, but I still have some unanswered questions:

Spoiler
1.Who assassinated the King, and what evidence do I need to show to the Seelie to prove my innocence? Where and how can I find the pieces of evidence?
2.How do I retrieve the girdle from the jeweler?
3.How do I rescue Rhiannon? In the epilogue, it says that she was slaughtered by a beast in her bedroom.
4. What is the purpose of the fingerbone, pumpkin, sleeping mouse and crystal (other than selling, maybe)?
[close]

Fay

Quote from: AW on Wed 18/07/2007 02:41:05
Okay - so I've finished ATOTK, but I still have some unanswered questions:

Spoiler

4. What is the purpose of the fingerbone, pumpkin, sleeping mouse and crystal (other than selling, maybe)?
[close]

I at least know what the pumpkin, mouse and crystal are for.

Spoiler
Give the love poem from the stable to the fairy queen, then she'll want a pumpkin, rodent and crystal. Give those to her and you'll get a magic pumpkin. Give that to the stable boy to enable him to marry the princess. Unfortunately the princess still died in my game so he didn't end up marrying her.

I suspect the tailor (since the princess mentions him at dinner) or the sparkling eyed guy who lives in the shipwreck as the killer. I started the game over and when you first enter the main hall with the staircase you see the shipwreck guy upstairs but I wasn't fast enough to click on him. I always thought he was a faerie like the fox girl since her eyes sparkle too but I was never able to prove this in game.
[close]

Louse the vial

Spoiler
there's a shovel in the shed too, use that,
[close]

peter

Where are the pigeon ?
Can i get back to the city in day 3 ?
I did have give the coin at that boy on the bridge ?
How do i beat the goblin in the camp when i out the cave ?

GradyTn

Peter

Pigeon

Spoiler
Day four it shows up I believe.
[close]

city day three

Spoiler
put potion from vial on weed on wall near scarecrow
[close]

coin

Spoiler
You don't have to give to boy
[close]

Goblin cave

Spoiler
You mean cage? I don't think you do. You want to take the talisman from off the front of the tent.
[close]

Well, thanks for all the help.

Em

Spoiler
I am stuck in the fairy's lair.  Can't work out the combination of two to get through the puzzle.  Can anyone help?
[close]

Danyul

Em:

Spoiler
Mole and Bat i think, also note the colours of the rooms...
[close]
Ahh shaddapa ya face.

AW

Hi Em and Danyul

Spoiler
Unfortunately, the fairy maze's solution is different every time you play the game, so trial and error is probably the only option.

Oh yes - and the colour of each room with a pedestal gives a good clue as to the matching gem.
[close]

Thanks for the help everybody!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk