A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzii

Lyaer -

QuoteOne of the official screen shots features what looks like some kind of confrontation inside the wizard's tower.  Are these screen shots actual game footage?  This would seem to imply an alternate final showdown, even.

No, that is not actual game footage. That was an old screenshot as a preview of how the backgrounds and sprites look.

MonoK

Quote from: jenimad on Wed 18/07/2007 10:58:06
In the castle, late in the game-
Spoiler
How do I keep from getting killed by the monster in the princess' room?
[close]

Spoiler
I used holy water on the monster. Earlier in the game I lead the beast to the giant. So that I saved the holy water. But I guess there is also another method to get rid of this monster.
[close]

And I'm also stuck:
Spoiler
How do you wake the princess up?
[close]

jenimad

Again, late in the game-

Spoiler
Skipping the princess, how do I get to the King's Bedchambers?
[close]

player1

Spoiler

Is the gems in the fairyworld a permutation thing of the objects you take with you? Or is the room colours important? I can't get the right path, how many gems does one need?

Also, I use the comb on the pond and mirror but he says he want to do nothing with it. I suspect someone needs to tell me of this? I tried the library, monk, druid and bard.
[close]

jenimad

player1

Maze/Gems (pretty blatant solution)-
Spoiler
You need four gems, and you need to put them on the pedestals in the rooms that match the color of the gem.
Red Gem/Red Room, etc.
[close]

Comb-
Spoiler
It belongs to someone in the fairy realm- this person will tell you how to use it, and will let you borrow it back.
[close]

player1

Quote from: jenimad on Wed 18/07/2007 11:53:17
Maze/Gems (pretty blatant solution)-

Spoiler

I only got three gems all the time, so it was a permutation thing. I eventually got four, thanks. But of a irritating trial and error puzzle, unless there was some clue somewhere.
[close]

Ledz

Spoiler
I haven't figured out how to play any game with the goblins... I have the horseshoe but they don't play any game or give any option of playing with them in the dialogue tree...
[close]

jenimad

Ledz-

Small hint-
Spoiler
Maybe you could bribe them with something?  They were complaining about something...
[close]

Spoiler-
Spoiler
Give them some apple cider, then they'll be willing to gamble.
[close]

peter

Can we split up this topic in chapters so we can find things faster for that chapter.
This topic get to much page to find what you looking for 

Wher can i found the horseshoe ?

jenimad

Horseshoe-
Spoiler
Physically walk your character into the open stall on the right side of the stable, then look with the eye-icon- I just redid that part not too long ago.
[close]

peter

Quote from: jenimad on Wed 18/07/2007 15:52:34
Horseshoe-
Spoiler
Physically walk your character into the open stall on the right side of the stable, then look with the eye-icon- I just redid that part not too long ago.
[close]

Thanks jenimad sorry that i did not see that :)

jenimad

Don't worry about it- I had to get a hint to find out it even existed ;D

MonoK

Chapter 5:
Spoiler
How do you do save the princess in the woods? Someone mentioned a charm but I have any (except the horseshoe but it doesn't work).
I also wonder if there is a "right" answer for the Fairy Queen's question at the end of chapter 5.
[close]

Before chapter 6:
Spoiler
Does anyone have suggestions to save the changeling from his sad fate? I tried to give him all the inventory and he refused everything (but the comb).
[close]

Final chapter:
Spoiler
How do you find the culprit? I never had the opportunity to confront evidences to someone?
[close]

Ledz

Monok:

Spoiler
you can get the charm from the goblin camp, when you are captured there, before you escape. it hangs on the first tent.
[close]

jenimad

Final Chapter Questions-
Spoiler
I killed the monster in the Princess' bedroom, but I can't wake her up.
Barring that?  I still can't get to the King's Chambers... Help?  I just want to finish the game once, even if the ending isn't the best XD;

I also have no idea who the real killer is and why.  I did a lot of things this time such as grab the hair and rescue the tailor, but I'm lost.
[close]

MonoK

Quote from: jenimad on Wed 18/07/2007 16:37:04
Final Chapter Questions-
Spoiler
Barring that?  I still can't get to the King's Chambers... Help?  I just want to finish the game once, even if the ending isn't the best XD.
[close]

Spoiler
You don't have to wake the princess up. If you gave the magic pumpkin to the stable guy, you'll see a new ending.

And to enter the king's room, try to open the gate to your friends.
[close]

jenimad

Quote from: MonoK on Wed 18/07/2007 16:45:50
Quote from: jenimad on Wed 18/07/2007 16:37:04
Final Chapter Questions-
Spoiler
Barring that?  I still can't get to the King's Chambers... Help?  I just want to finish the game once, even if the ending isn't the best XD.
[close]

Spoiler
You don't have to wake the princess up. If you gave the magic pumpkin to the stable guy, you'll see a new ending.

And to enter the king's room, try to open the gate to your friends.
[close]

Spoiler
I don't know how to do that either.
[close]

Fay

Princess at end question:

Spoiler
How do you get into the princess' room to kill the monster? All the doors on the second story were locked and I couldn't use the nail on them. I thought the only thing to do was to let Garaint and the rest in the front gate, but the princess died in that ending.
[close]

Fay

Quote from: jenimad on Wed 18/07/2007 16:59:56

Spoiler
I don't know how to do that either.
[close]

Spoiler
Go to the entrance hall where the main gate is from the stairway and play your flute.
[close]

jenimad

Princess at end hint-
Spoiler
Remember the upstairs hall from the beginning?  Doesn't something look a little odd now...?
[close]

Princess at end spoiler-
Spoiler
Use the stone you used to reveal the Fairy Circle on the blank wall in the upstairs hall to reveal the door.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk