A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

AW

Balin

Spoiler
Once you have the matches, go into the jewelry shop and do something to irritate the owner (e.g. repeatedly touching the glass case or going behind the counter). Eventually the owner will order a guard (who must be in the store at the time) to throw you out, and once that happens, you'll  find yourself outside the city gates - with the matches.
[close]

Balin

Aw, I should have known! Guess that's what I get for not touching/picking up/etc. everything. Thanks!

peter

Can someone make a WT , the game are to confuse for me :(

I did see the fairy but did not know the answser

I know now the answer but they come not back ?
How do i use the flute  -  which note ?
They stole my flute (i did not use the flute)  - do i get it back ?

baffled

im stuck at the beginning. i escaped from my room and got downstairs but how do i get out of the castle?

Balin

Spoiler
I got the severed head from the village, and I convinced the giant to give me the crystal, but the jeweler's sitting up on the castle roof. How do I get her down?
[close]

Fizzii

Balin -
Spoiler
You don't. She's busy visiting
[close]

peter -
Spoiler
If Pooka let you go, then you don't need to answer the riddle anymore - you just don't get the wisdom points. Taliesen explains how to use the flute if you show it to him, and yes, you need to get your flute back
[close]

baffled -
Spoiler
You can use an object you already have, or there may be an item that you can pick up which may be of use
[close]

Balin

Spoiler
But without the girdle, I can't defeat the goblin chief, right? How do I get it back?
[close]

^Full spoilers okay.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Balin
Spoiler
Things aren't always what they seem in this game.  Don't be afraid to 'play dirty' to beat the goblin chief.  There's a book in the monk's library that will teach you how.
[close]

Out of curiosity, where exactly is this wizard's tower?

Balin

Ah, and here I was figuring that it was just decoration! Thanks!

Leonard LePage

Goblin Question

Spoiler
How do I defeat the Goblin Warlord? I visited the library and know what I have to do, but I'm not sure how to do it. Specifically, how do I acquire a poisoned blade? Oh, I'm in Chapter 5.
[close]

Ledz

Leonard:
Spoiler
There are two ways that I know of defeating the goblin chief so far. you can use the black gem thing you get from the dark fairy for defeating the giant, or a bag full of sand. Poisoned blade? I haven't seen or heard of this yet.
[close]

player1

In chapter 5

Spoiler

how do I get the skull in havgan between the gobliiins? Right now I don't know what to do there except prepare their stew, I threw in apples, anything else? How do I get that massive rat?
[close]

Bug report
Spoiler
using dagger on rat it says something like "There is no need to stab the ." It doesn't say what.
[close]

paolo

Quote from: Ledz on Wed 18/07/2007 18:51:15
paolo:

you don't have the item you need.

hint:
Spoiler
you need to put yourself in a bad position to have a chance to get it.
[close]

bigger hint:
Spoiler
like walk right into the enemy's camp.
[close]

Thanks for that. I take it you mean
Spoiler
getting the charm from the goblins' camp. Unfortunately I was already captured once before, and walking into the goblins' camp a second time means that I die.
[close]

I know there aren't supposed to be any, but is this a dead end?

paolo

Quote from: player1 on Thu 19/07/2007 13:26:55
In chapter 5

Bug report
Spoiler
using dagger on rat it says something like "There is no need to stab the ." It doesn't say what.
[close]

player 1, this is the wrong forum for reporting bugs. Post it in the thread for the game in the Completed Game Announcements forum.

Meerbat

Paolo,
Quote from: paolo on Thu 19/07/2007 13:32:18
I know there aren't supposed to be any, but is this a dead end?

Spoiler
You don't actually need the rune from the goblin's camp in order to complete the game. Only if you want the maximum number of points
[close]

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 19/07/2007 06:44:39
Out of curiosity, where exactly is this wizard's tower?

Spoiler
It is hidden with some magical mist. You need something special to see through the illusion. Also, you need to get wet to get there.
[close]

peter

peter -
Spoiler
If Pooka let you go, then you don't need to answer the riddle anymore - you just don't get the wisdom points. Taliesen explains how to use the flute if you show it to him, and yes, you need to get your flute back
[close]

And how do i get this back ?

Jon

I'm stuck in chapter four.

Spoiler
I have given the magic girl the grass, and I have no idea how to buy the flute, I have one gold piece as I bought the cape.
[close]

sdf

How do I escape from the kitchen after escaping from my imprisonment in the bedroom?

arcaninex

sdf-
Spoiler
assuming you've pick up the bucket in the kitchen, go down and get rid of the light
[close]

Where do you use

Spoiler
the love note, bone and matches.
[close]

Can I

Spoiler
get the magic belt back, go upstairs in the wizard tower or enter the hole in faerie land that the dark faerie says is not possible for a mortal.
[close]

Is there

Spoiler
anything to do in the wizard tower besides read the books and take the snake thing.
[close]

How do I

Spoiler
release the man from the goblins after I defeat the chief?
[close]

thanks

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk