A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

player1

and thanks again ledz :)

Spoiler

I have trouble getting the rope ladder down in chapter 9, for some reason I feel I am missing the obvious.
[close]

diddly

Thank you anyel. I was starting to steam...Now I have another big problem: I can't figure out how to use the brain in the jar. Every time I use it on something, the message "Yuck! no thanks!" keeps on showing. My goodness!!

player1

Quote from: diddly on Thu 19/07/2007 23:14:11
Thank you anyel. I was starting to steam...Now I have another big problem: I can't figure out how to use the brain in the jar. Every time I use it on something, the message "Yuck! no thanks!" keeps on showing. My goodness!!

Spoiler

you can give it to the scarecrow.
[close]

player1

Quote from: player1 on Thu 19/07/2007 23:07:58
and thanks again ledz :)

Spoiler

I have trouble getting the rope ladder down in chapter 9, for some reason I feel I am missing the obvious.
[close]

Spoiler

I saw this question asked earlier too, and the answer was to have your girl hit it with her sword. But in my case she just says it doesn't sound like a good idea. ??
[close]

Balin

Still stuck
Spoiler
as a rabbit at the faerie ring. Nothing happens, even though I'm walking around it 3 times.
[close]

anyel

player1
Spoiler
she won't use her sword,
but she will use your dagger
[close]

player1

Quote from: Balin on Thu 19/07/2007 23:35:25
Still stuck
Spoiler
as a rabbit at the faerie ring. Nothing happens, even though I'm walking around it 3 times.
[close]

Spoiler

walk exactly on the red mushrooms 3 times in circle anti-clockwise. If it doesn't work, first go talk with the druid in havgan.
[close]

Thanks anyel :)

Two questions.. I'm still in Chapter 3 and I can't get the green vial off the cabin shelf, and while I can get out of the cage in the goblin encampment and get the symbol I can't escape after that.

Help please..

Charity

Vial -
Spoiler
There are a lot of long handled tools lying around the shed.  Maybe you can use one of them?
[close]

Goblin camp-
Spoiler
Maeldun can't escape anywhere without getting his feet wet.
[close]

Anon

I know this is way behind where most people are in terms of progress, but I can't get onto the boat in the pier...I'm already disguised and at the harbor. What am I supposed to do now?

I know I'm probably missing the obvious, but how do I escape my room at the beginning of chapter 2

Leonard LePage

Giant Troubles

Spoiler
What do I have to trade with the Giant to get the crystal? Where can I acquire said item? I'm in Chapter 6.
[close]

Leonard LePage

Quote from: Anon on Thu 19/07/2007 23:55:12
I know this is way behind where most people are in terms of progress, but I can't get onto the boat in the pier...I'm already disguised and at the harbor. What am I supposed to do now?

Hey Anon

Spoiler
It's easier than you think. Maybe you should take a dip and think about it.
[close]

Anon

Thank you  =D. Actually, now I feel kinda stupid after walking around in frustration for ten minutes trying to find a way out  ::)

Also, I didn't expect the responses to be so fast =).

olgui

thanks player 1, but i still stuck,
Spoiler

i don`t know what can i throw on him, i think that it would be some stone but i can`t get one or push one.
[close]
[/quote]

player1

olgui
Spoiler

You can throw the vase on him.
[close]

leonard
Spoiler

it's a buried treasure, on a room where a rainbow ends (rainbow appears only once
[close]

I am at end but
Spoiler

how do I defeat the sorcerer, he keeps wasting me and co, I've tried with chime, throwing dagger at chime and him, and charging him with sword.
[close]

olgui

player 1, thanks, but
Spoiler

what vase! The one I changed for money in chapter one? Then I have to begin the game.
Spoiler
[/quote]
[close]
[close]

Radiant

Spoiler

You're not actually supposed to be able to sell the vase while within the castle; if you think about it, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense, now does it?

If you did anyway, try escaping via the window instead of via the guard room. Or restart if you must, it's only one minute from the beginning of the game anyway.
[close]

I think this is a technical error, but every time I try to take the key from the druid, the game freezes, and when I try to click on anything, it closes with an error popup window. Has anyone else gotten this problem? Thanks

Radiant

Yes, that's a technical error. A fix will be online shortly. But there's an easy workaround.

Spoiler

You are in fact telling the druid to give the key to himself. To get him to give the key to you, click the ARROW on the key, then close the inventory, then click the key on Maeldun.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk