A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Ah, thank you! I thought I wouldn't be able to finish the game because of it  ;D Are there any other errors I should know about?

player1

never mind my questions. finished it, great game :)

peter

Can you tell me how to do the test from the fairy queen.
I can take 2 object but which 2 and what to do then.
When i take a feather and dragon scale i can through the fire and clouds

how can i open then the other  - stone , water, wood and sky (i think)
I think i must open all and place the colored gems on the same colored cave ?

Thanks

player1

Quote from: peter on Fri 20/07/2007 01:49:07
Can you tell me how to do the test from the fairy queen.
I can take 2 object but which 2 and what to do then.
When i take a feather and dragon scale i can through the fire and clouds

how can i open then the other  - stone , water, wood and sky (i think)
I think i must open all and place the colored gems on the same colored cave ?

Thanks

Spoiler

yes, you need 4 gems, only certain two objects will get you all four rooms/gems. It's always different, so it's trial and error.
[close]

nobody

Can somebody please tell me how to escape my room at the beginning of part 2

Leonard LePage

Stable Boy Question

Spoiler
Okay, I've got the pumpkin, the crystal, and the sleeping mouse. Now what do I do? Every time I visit the Fairy Queen everything goes white and I get a crappy ending. I'm in Chapter 6.
[close]

Leonard LePage

Quote from: nobody on Fri 20/07/2007 02:41:23
Can somebody please tell me how to escape my room at the beginning of part 2

I think you'll find an answer if you search this thread (a pain, I know),
but I'll give you a hint.

Spoiler
Is there anything in the room that you could use to make it look like you're in bed when you're not?
Also, check the closet. Maybe you can make a noise and hide while the guard investigates.
[close]

KuroShiro

Quote from: Leonard LePage on Fri 20/07/2007 03:02:13
Stable Boy Question

Spoiler
Okay, I've got the pumpkin, the crystal, and the sleeping mouse. Now what do I do? Every time I visit the Fairy Queen everything goes white and I get a crappy ending. I'm in Chapter 6.
[close]

Spoiler

Well, that's two questions I guess. You actually need to give the fairy queen those 3 items *before* you defeat the goblin chief. After you do that, you will get that scene with the white light and will never be able to go back there, even if you avoid the crappy end.

To avoid being trapped in the fairy land, there are a couple of solutions. The obvious one is to use the cold iron charm from the goblin camp, but if you used that already, just use the dagger on yourself.
[close]
"What's it made of?" "Cyanide and Happiness." "Happiness? Hot damn, I'll take 4!"

nobody

Leonard LePage

How do you hide?

Hint:

Spoiler
Think about a place where the guard won't notice you when he walks through the door.
[close]

Solution:

Spoiler
Hide behind the door.
[close]

Leonard LePage

Thank you KuroShiro! You were a huge help!

Quote from: KuroShiro on Fri 20/07/2007 03:10:49
Quote from: Leonard LePage on Fri 20/07/2007 03:02:13
Stable Boy Question

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

Well, that's two questions I guess. You actually need to give the fairy queen those 3 items *before* you defeat the goblin chief. After you do that, you will get that scene with the white light and will never be able to go back there, even if you avoid the crappy end.

To avoid being trapped in the fairy land, there are a couple of solutions. The obvious one is to use the cold iron charm from the goblin camp, but if you used that already, just use the dagger on yourself.
[close]

Em

Mirror:
Spoiler
Where is the mirror in the druid's house?  I saw reference to it being on the wall, but I can't find it.
[close]

Thanks in advance.

Em

Don't worry.  I found it.  Must have been clicking the wrong spot!

In chapter 4, when I try to walk to the jeweler's, a storm comes and throws me over the edge of the cliff. Is there any way to avoid this?

KuroShiro

Quote from: guest on Fri 20/07/2007 04:08:29
In chapter 4, when I try to walk to the jeweler's, a storm comes and throws me over the edge of the cliff. Is there any way to avoid this?

Spoiler

Just grab the fence before you fall off. You have plenty of time.
[close]
"What's it made of?" "Cyanide and Happiness." "Happiness? Hot damn, I'll take 4!"

I tried and tried, but I can't find the hair.... Need a hint...
???

Fizzii

guest -
Spoiler
Look on Vortigern's door
[close]

Em

Can someone point me in the right direction?
Spoiler
I can't seem to stop the goblins from killing me in their camp after defeating them in the town.  I have been walking over the river using the orb, but each time they eventually kill me.
[close]

Charity

Em -
Spoiler
You need to use something they left in the village, but you might want to show it to someone who knows what it is first.
[close]

Charity

Kestrel -
Spoiler
Any hints on identifying the assassin?
[close]

Edit: Ack.  Meant to edit my last post.  Is there a way to delete them?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk