A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Alusa

KuroShiro,Hi. :) :)..plz,put WT in any shape ! its veery difficalt to play but veery interesting Game to give up.. :(
I ask ab WT b4 ,looks like nobody bother..Why,why all that fight?those who like to play without WT ,they can procede..isnt it?
But i am abut to lelete Game,cose it make me very nervous sometime,not to find out in situation..
So ,at this moment ,its nice to have just A LOOK,if i am on right truck.. :)
Plz do it,  plz..
thanks in advance... :)

HelpPlease

Need help on assassin
Spoiler
What evidence do I need?
[close]

And the belt
Spoiler
How to I begin to get this back?
[close]

P S

Help! Stuck at end:

Spoiler
In the castle at end. Have used flute, and then shovel with statue. Am now stuck in the room. What do I do?
[close]

Jon

Stuck on chapter 5, how do I do the faeries test?

PS

Spoiler
lower the gate
[close]

Zazzaro

On the 1.1 version of the game, i think the pigeon might be bugged unless the puzzle has changed.

Spoiler
On my first run thru the pigeon was directly north or my camp and i was just able to walk up and pick up him/her up. Now on my second run thru the pigeon is where the waterfall is and you use the ice orb, but all it does is ruffle its feathers when i try to pick it up and ive used the kindness to animals wish at the well. i have no way to get it. Whats going on here.
[close]

Jocker

Quote from: Jon on Sun 22/07/2007 18:21:13
Stuck on chapter 5, how do I do the faeries test?

A hint.
Spoiler
There is no one answer here as the riddle changes from one game to another. You should map it out. Note the colours of the doors.
[close]

Charity

Quote from: Fizzii on Sat 21/07/2007 06:49:35
In my opinion, such a major spoiler probably shouldn't have been posted, because people will read it anyway :P

This is a help thread.  Someone asked a question, and I answered it, but I agree, in retrospect, it was probably a poor judgement call on my part.  Apologies.  I've edited my post to contain ridiculous and misleading information, but I'm afraid there isn't much I can do about the reaction.  >_o

Jocker -
Spoiler
It's random, but whenever I've played I've had a configuration like this in the opening room:
  A   _  B
C           C
Invariably I have been able to solve the puzzle by choosing the item corresponding with door A and one of two items that doesn't correspond with any of the initially visible doors.  (So shouldn't need take more than 2 tries.)  But I don't know if that was just odd luck for me, or if that's an actual pattern.  All I know is it's worked on three consecutive play-throughs.

Your goal is to collect all four gems and return them to the alter in the room that best fits them.
[close]

Ledz

well I'm trying to make a point list to figure out exactly which paths lead to better score, so regarding that, Radiant said that:

Spoiler
it's possible to escape the castle without using the urn, but I have not been able to do this as in order to take the 2nd path you need to break the window and the urn is the only thing that works for that, as far as I could tell, so if anyone knows how to do it another way...
[close]

O

Quote from: Zazzaro on Sun 22/07/2007 18:49:30
On the 1.1 version of the game, i think the pigeon might be bugged unless the puzzle has changed.

Spoiler
On my first run thru the pigeon was directly north or my camp and i was just able to walk up and pick up him/her up. Now on my second run thru the pigeon is where the waterfall is and you use the ice orb, but all it does is ruffle its feathers when i try to pick it up and ive used the kindness to animals wish at the well. i have no way to get it. Whats going on here.
[close]

I'm thinking it's a bug, too, then.  You are having the same problem as I except the pigeon has been in the same place both times.

And thank you, Jocker, for the response, but
Spoiler
I actually made the wish to have animals trust me and it is still doing this.
[close]

If it is a bug, I'll be relieved to know that I am not crazy and that it really was impossible, but I'll still be crazy for having tried so hard and long...  >___<

TheJBurger

Hello again (3rd time). Seems like nobody knows how to answer my question, but I'll ask it one last time anyway.

Spoiler
I'm at the end/staircase/princess bedroom and I DO NOT have the flute. What can I still do to win? I gave the flute away to the pookie.
[close]

I think the developers said there weren't any walking deads that they knew of, and if this is one, I really, really don't wanna go back and replay the game. Somebody please tell me I can still win.

Storygamer

This is the most complex, side-quests-available, multiple-solutions adventure game I've ever played!  What this game really needs is a comprehensive walkthru--has the author or anyoen else made one yet?  Just going through this thread looking for the solutions I need is like playing another adventure game entirely!

Thanks to those who helped me previously.  I'm stuck again, in Chapter 5 this time.  I'd appreciate some strong hints:

Spoiler
-How do I beat the giant at his strength test?  Based on the fairy tale this comes from, I assume I need to find some cheese somewhere to pretend it's a rock.  But I can't find cheese anywhere.  Or is there some other way to do this?

-How do I save Havgan and route the goblins as the Fairy Queen asked me to do?
[close]

I haven't used my wish yet--but I can't get to the well anyway--I do NOT have cider (just empty bottle), but I do have two full pages of inventory (so I won't list every item).  I just succeeded in helping the robed girl but it didn't appear to accomplish anything other than increasing my honor score.

This game rocks, btw!

Jocker

Quote from: O on Sun 22/07/2007 21:24:47
Quote from: Zazzaro on Sun 22/07/2007 18:49:30

Spoiler
[close]

I'm thinking it's a bug, too, then.  You are having the same problem as I except the pigeon has been in the same place both times.

And thank you, Jocker, for the response, but
Spoiler
I actually made the wish to have animals trust me and it is still doing this.
[close]

If it is a bug, I'll be relieved to know that I am not crazy and that it really was impossible, but I'll still be crazy for having tried so hard and long...  >___<

hmm. Strange everything worked fine for me in this case. i don't know why wouldn't it let you do it.

Leonard LePage

I had to start over due to some bugs, but -

Spoiler
Does anyone know how to escape the castle in the beginning without breaking the vase? I assume it has something to do with finding one of the secret passageways mentioned in the royal library, but I can't figure it out!
[close]

also -

Spoiler
I was thinking that, in order to escape without breaking the vase, I may have to acquire the rope on the dummy in Geraint's quarters before the murder takes place. Geraint won't let me take the rope, but I think if I can distract him long enough with the alarum bell I might have a chance to slip in and take it. The problem is, I can't figure out how to get to Geraint's quarters after ringing the bell without Geraint stopping me along the way.
[close]

Am I on the right track? Help!

abyss

Quote from: Storygamer on Sun 22/07/2007 22:00:25
This is the most complex, side-quests-available, multiple-solutions adventure game I've ever played!  What this game really needs is a comprehensive walkthru--has the author or anyoen else made one yet?  Just going through this thread looking for the solutions I need is like playing another adventure game entirely!

Thanks to those who helped me previously.  I'm stuck again, in Chapter 5 this time.  I'd appreciate some strong hints:

Spoiler
-How do I beat the giant at his strength test?  Based on the fairy tale this comes from, I assume I need to find some cheese somewhere to pretend it's a rock.  But I can't find cheese anywhere.  Or is there some other way to do this?

[close]

I haven't used my wish yet--but I can't get to the well anyway--I do NOT have cider (just empty bottle), but I do have two full pages of inventory (so I won't list every item).  I just succeeded in helping the robed girl but it didn't appear to accomplish anything other than increasing my honor score.

This game rocks, btw!

giant
Spoiler
yes, you need to trick him. Three items, you need. one of them may resemble rock but you can easily smash it and it is easily accesible.. The second one is supposed to be one of the things that a good warrior should posses, and may trick the giant too. The third item is something that flies up.
[close]

the second one i donlt know yet. But hope this one will give you some clue.

Jocker

Quote from: Storygamer on Sun 22/07/2007 22:00:25

Spoiler

[close]

This game rocks, btw!

the goblins/some hints.
Spoiler
you need to sneak into the village without causing alarm- you need a disguise. the disguise would be of fair folk's doing- but an object is what youre looking for (think of the changeling) you need to "snow-white" the goblins. Then you go fight the skullcrusher. To win you must prove once again that you are a good warrior./hide]

[close]

jenimad

I'm kinda-sorta working on a walkthrough at the moment- it's really really messy, though, so it might be a while (assuming someone else doesn't beat me to it).  I'm working on the Belt sidequest at the moment...

But anyhow, to get the rope (blatant)-
Spoiler
Pull the rope to ring the alarm when there's no guards wandering in the hallway, and then use the hand icon on the balcony in front of the king's bedroom to jump down.  Then you can scoot into the guardroom and grab the rope.
[close]

Meerbat

TheJBurger -

Spoiler
You should be able to create a distraction someplace else, even if you don't have the flute.
[close]

Leonard -

Spoiler
You can escape using the rope, but you might want to hold on to it instead. It is much more useful than the vase.
[close]

jenimad

Big honkin' spoilers for the belt-
Spoiler
All right, so I've finally managed to sneak into town after dark and break into the Jeweler's shop... but she calls the guards on me.  Any idea of what to do to prevent that?  Did I miss some item I should have brought with me?
[close]

Jenimad

Spoiler
When can you move around at night? Also how'd you break in? Did you use a rope?
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk