[close]

Alusa

Quote from: Fizzii on Mon 23/07/2007 07:55:23
TheJBurger -

Spoiler
I suggest pyromania
[close]
SIRUS,Hi...can you send me also WT?   dearme9@yahoo.com
I will be very gratifull...thanks :) :) :)

Jaybe

Ok. a hint, please?  i am doing the belt sidequest and..

Spoiler
know how to secure help within the city but have no idea where to get a rope?
[close]

and Rolyn..

Spoiler
In the monastery there is a book you can read with someone;s learned help
[close]
hope it helps.

rolyn

Thanks but
Spoiler
Did that = I need the physical place - I went to the place suggested in the book - nothing happened
[close]

Zazzaro

Well, Finished my second run thru with 95 wisdom, 95 honor, 19/20 cutscenes, and 5/5 side quests. So close to perfect. I wonder what I'm missing, although i have a feeling. I have a pretty good idea on the cutscene, and where i could earn more points. Anyone that has finished, please read this spoiler to speculate on possible points and cutscene i missed.

Spoiler
At the start, the bard said he might go see the druid, i kept checking there during each chapter and left and entered his area over and over but the bard never showed. Anyone see a cutscene with them? And points... I'm sure there is more than one way to beat the sorcerer. Im guessing you have to beat it without Geriard being turned into a bird. Anyone found any other ways to beat the end. Also the evidence for the assassin i heard there was a crumpled note and pieces of hair. I did not find those which im sure cost me a few points.
[close]

Jaybe

Quote from: rolyn on Mon 23/07/2007 11:12:54
Thanks but
Spoiler
Did that = I need the physical place - I went to the place suggested in the book - nothing happened
[close]

oh I see what you mean, yes..

Spoiler
this is one of those things i can;t realy understand. the same thing happened to me once- when I did the quest too late in game. I think there is something that you must do before you can find the grass but right now am not currently sure what.  I did sometime in chapter 4 and worked fine, after i talked to the girl twice. Unless it is randomized and you can find other places similar to the one mentioned in the book?.
[close]

sorry i can't be of more help.

Ledz

Rolyn:
Spoiler
you need to have the monk use the top-right book and then he tells you where the grass is. The location changes each time you play, so I don't know if it'll help but I've had it be in the stump one screen before the tool shed, and in the fairy circle.
[close]

Zazzaro:
Spoiler
the hair is on the door to vortigern's room after he is murdered, you need to look at the door and then you can take it. And the note is attached to the pigeon's foot.
[close]

rolyn

Thanks got it
Spoiler
Now how do you pick up the cheese
[close]

Ledz

Spoiler
cheese...?
[close]

rolyn

Yes
Spoiler
in boat at entrance in chest
[close]

Meerbat

Quote from: rolyn on Mon 23/07/2007 13:21:47
Yes
Spoiler
in boat at entrance in chest
[close]

You can't take that.

HKBostonian

Actually I have the exact same problem....Would you mind telling me how you got around it?

Thanks!

Stupot

I'm right at the beginning and I have a question.  I'm not stuck s such,  But something is confusing me.

Spoiler

I have the sceptor and I went into the chamber that had been prepared for me.  After some looking around and not finding much, I went to exit the room.  Instead of going into the hallway I was tken to a dream sequence where a woman told me to choose two of 7 objects.

But before I had the chance to check the objects out I accidently clicked on the exit, and instead of going back into the chamber I was in some kind of meadow. I wanted to go back into the room with the objects so I restored my savegame and started from back in the chamber...

... BUT... clicking on the door this time brought me back into the hallway instead of the dream sequence again, and nothing I do seems to be able to trigger it off again.

Is there way way of triggering this to happen or does it occur randomly? I really want to check it out before meeting the king for dinner.
[close]

Thanks

Jon

Quote from: Jocker on Sun 22/07/2007 19:38:23
Quote from: Jon on Sun 22/07/2007 18:21:13
Stuck on chapter 5, how do I do the faeries test?

A hint.
Spoiler
There is no one answer here as the riddle changes from one game to another. You should map it out. Note the colours of the doors.
[close]

I have tried all the combinations and at most can only get 4 crystals. Any hints?

Brandi

There are only four crystals. You have to match the colored crystals with their corresponding room colors. red room, red crystal. You have to place the crystals back on the colums.

Brandi

I have played this game 3 times, all with different endings. I am now trying a fourth time and I cannot get the rope at the beginning. I know it has something to do with the bell. But Geraint always busts me. Can someone help. Also, how do I defeat the sorceror at the end of the game. My people get turned into animals and i die. I can't even use the chimes. THANKS!

Brandi

I figured out the rope thing.

paolo

According to a hint on page 3 of this thread,
Spoiler
in order to defeat the giant I need the healed pigeon. To heal the pigeon I need to speak to the druid, but he's not there (not in his house and not in the woods.

Is there another way to heal the pigeon, or another way to defeat the giant?
[close]

Thanks.

Aha -
Spoiler
I see I can disguise myself as a goblin if I use the comb. I'll see what I can do with that.
[close]

Jon

Are you in chapter 5? If so, then you are too far into the game.

paolo

Yes, I'm in chapter 5, alas :(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk