A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity

Paolo -
Spoiler
The druid will come back after you run the goblins out of Havgan.  I think you can still do the giant side quest after that.
[close]

paolo

Hm, if I use
Spoiler
the comb with the water, which reflects me like a mirror, I can't move any more... what is going on?
[close]

Thanks, Lyaer.

Charity

That sounds like a bug.  You're doing the right thing.

Spoiler
Make sure you're not standing -in- the pond.  And have you returned the comb to Blossom yet?
[close]

jemmy

I have finished he game 4times by now. The only thing I still can't get is one of the sidequests.

Spoiler
I really don't know how to help the changeling
[close]

Anyone has any thoughts on this? Any tips?

I wanted to commend and thank the creators. I always loved Sierra King;s Quest and Quest for glory. Your work is just as good with vivd graphics, great storyline, lots of options, lots of things to do. i love this game just as much as i love AGD interacrive;s king's quest remakes.  Ilove the fact that it offers lots of solutions.
I love the puzzles, albeit there are some tricky ones. Thanks for providing me with some quality gaming fun in a world of legends and fairy tales.

paolo

Quote from: Lyaer on Mon 23/07/2007 18:38:57
That sounds like a bug.  You're doing the right thing.

Spoiler
Make sure you're not standing -in- the pond.  And have you returned the comb to Blossom yet?
[close]

I got it to work. I think it might have been
Spoiler
because I was standing right by the right-hand exit of that room. Yes, I had already returned the comb to Blossom.
[close]
Thanks.

Ledz

I just started the game again trying to recheck my point list, and try to get more points, and I noticed something for the first time:
Spoiler
on chapter 1, after I exit the throne room a second time, I see the peasant walking along the top floor... it's impossible to interact with him in any way, or to talk to anyone about him after seeing him... really weird.
[close]

TheJBurger

At the end:
Spoiler
How do you defeat the sorcerer?
[close]

Nostradamus

Stuck in episode 2:
Spoiler
how do I escape the room?  I understand I'm supposed to get the statue to fall and have a decoy to distract the guard so I can escape... but how do I make a decoy?
[close]

Leonard LePage

Nostradamus,

Spoiler
Look around you. Is there anything that you could stuff the bed with so it'll look as if it's occupied?
[close]

Anon

I have a few questions about items in the game. After finishing the game and reading through this thread, I don't see how these items are useful:

Spoiler

The shell;
The bone you find under the skull;
The horseshoe (other than gambling)
[close]

Thanks =)

Meerbat

Spoiler

The shell: can be used for money or to get an honor point.
The bone you find under the skull is a red herring.
The horseshoe (other than gambling) can be used to trap the barghest, as in the book you can read in the library.
[close]

Anon

Thanks Meerbat. Could you give me a hint as to how I can use the shell?

Hey, could anybody tell me how to get in the wizard's tower?

Spoiler
I've heard that it's in the watchtower, but how do I get in? I've used the water-bored stone, but nothing happens. I am in chapter 5, btw.
[close]

Ledz

the wizard's tower is:
Spoiler
not in the watchtower, but on an island when you swim east from the mercenary camp entrance.
[close]

Meerbat

Spoiler
The shell can be sold. Or given to someone who in return shows themselves to you.
Oh, and I missed a third use for the horseshoe. It is involved in one of the hardest side-quests, which also involves the rope.
[close]

jemmy
Spoiler
In order to help the changeling, you have to know what he is and find and reveal his counterpart.
[close]

Moden

Can someone help me get off the balcony.  I can't get past the guard when I climb down.

Thank you

Anon

Just a wild guess, but is the person I'm supposed to reveal
Spoiler
the socceror's apprentice? Does she have anything to do with the changeling? And how can I get her to reveal herself; I've been in the tower once already and found nothing useful except the snake thing.
[close]

Thanks in advance =)

There is already a thread about this game. However, in order to get past the guard:

Spoiler
You must talk to him, then once he steps out of the alcove, drop the vase on his head.
[close]

Meerbat

Spoiler
you need to talk to the apprentice and she tells you about the changeling. but she isn't his counterpart. Now when the switcharoo was made, a faery child was brought in the human realm. It should not quite fit with the rest of the humans. When in doubt just look left while you read this.   ;D
[close]

Moden

Thanks Asd.......did check the threads first .....must have missed this one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk