A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Anon

I see  :o

Spoiler
But how do I find the apprentice?  =\ I've been randomly clicking the shell everywhere I can think of, but she's still not showing herself. Spoil me please =)
[close]

Actually, if you have a question, ask in that thread and all the experienced members would be glad to help you  =)

Anon

Actually, I just gave the shell to

Spoiler
the Pooka. It increased my honor, but I don't see how it helped with anything, and I still can't find the apprentice -_-
[close]

Meerbat

Spoiler
Yes, the shell just increases your honor and that's it, it has nothing to do with the other quest.
The sorcerer 's apprentice is the girl that walks around in the city or sometimes sits on the docks pondering.
[close]

jemmy

Thank you, Meerbat. i missed this one a big time, will give me something to think and read about.

Anon

Spoiler
I've already given her the grass, so she's gone now...I guess I could reload from the beggining of the chapter.
[close]

Also, sorry for turning this thread into a two way conversation '^.^

i've been following the last page of this thread, and i have a question about the changling side quest

Spoiler
how do you prove that the thief is his counterpart? i know his eyes sparkle, but do you have to bring him to the fairy's realm?
[close]

anyel

The JBurger already asked this question, but I couldn't find a reply here. As I'm stuck in the same situation:
Spoiler
at the end: how do I defeat the sorcerer?
[close]

Please help!

Anon

Assuming that you are already in the king's bedroom:

Detailed spoilers below  ;D
Spoiler
Have Geraint (sp?) attack him. Give your dagger to the girl. Use your chime on him. He will send it flying to the ceiling. Have the girl hit the chime with her dagger, and the fairy queen will be summoned to defeat him.
[close]

anyel

Thank you Anon
Spoiler
i tried to use the dagger myself, which i should have known wouldn't work, and i guess i never would have had the idea that letting Geraint attack would do the trick. So off to a non-? ending
[close]

KuroShiro

Hello hello, all people having trouble with the game. Just wanted to let you know I've posted a FULL walkthrough here. Many, many thanks to jenimad for his crazy note-taking which made this possible.
"What's it made of?" "Cyanide and Happiness." "Happiness? Hot damn, I'll take 4!"

HKBostonian

I seem to have a similar problem where I am trying to escape from the city in costume but can't seem to get to the edge of the pier.  Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!

Trent R

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
I'm one wisdom point away!!!!!!!!!

I just got 99/100/18/5. I've gotten the two other cutscenes before, I just forgot during this playthrough. (Paradur/Morholt and Rhiannon/Geraint )

Otherwise, do I get to take the glory as the one with the highest score?  ;D If not, can I take the glory for figuring out how to beat the barghest with the horseshoe? (not recommended though)

~Sirus

To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

Ledz

a long shot but could the last wisdom point be:
Spoiler
hiding behind a tree as a goblin when you hear someone coming?
[close]
I found that point yesterday and thought someone else might miss it.

Spitti

i cant get passed the guard when your the first time in the city

Meerbat

Sirus,
the highest I ever got was 97 Wisdom 100 Honor, 20 cutscenes and 5 side quests  :)

I have a suspicion that the one thing I did too early and it ended up costing me the 3 points I didn't get is the same thing that you missed.

Spoiler
btw, you can trap the barghest and then release him and kill him. Or find the last use it can have. Though, yes, this last one prevents you from completing one major quest.
[close]

snoopy

[/spoiler]I just gave the sword to blacksmith to get it polished and the blacksmith says to come back later.
But the only thing i got left to do on Chapter 5 is fight the Goblin Leader at the camp and i need my sword back. Is it possible to just wait and how long do i have to wait or do i have to restore to an earlier point help!
[/spoiler]

John

olgui

Quote from: snoopy on Tue 24/07/2007 19:30:12
Well, i am stuck in chapter 8.
[/spoiler]
I am in the castle but i don't have the flaute and if i touch the statue it falls and they catch me.

I have found the princess but i don't have holy water or the snake figure.

help
[/spoiler]

Vicki Cunningham

After talking with the druid as a rabbit, I can't get by the fox to get to the fearie ring without getting eatin. Can someone help...please

Lord Matt Farthington

I have a question. I have been able to see the:

Spoiler

Sorcerer's tower on the island with the brain. Is there anything to do there? If you walk up the stairs, the man kills you. I am in Chapter 6, having just refused to stay in the faerie realm.

Also, is there any way to avoid the game crashing when I visit the ship after I've shown the changeling who he really is? IF there is, please tell me when I can start that quest.

[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk