A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicki

Spoiler
If you stay to the left of the river the fox shouldn't be a problem.
[close]

Matt

Spoiler
You can smash the crystal and take the serpent thing on the shelf.
[close]

HK

Spoiler
Just jump in the water from the ledge, not the pier.
[close]

snoopy

Just wondering is the piece of paper that says ATOTK notepad. Click on any line to edit have any use in the game.

John

hystericbliss0

Where do I find the giant?

Charity

Snoopy -

Spoiler
The paper allows you to take notes, without running to fetch a REAL pen and paper, but it doesn't do anything else as far as I'm aware.  Certainly nothing vital or part of any major sidequest.
[close]

hystericbliss0 -

Spoiler
He's to the north, just between the main city and the goblin camp.
[close]

AAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm having the same problem as some others with a certain feathered friend sitting there ruffling his feathers and not letting me pick him up!

ANYONE FIND A SOLUTION???

YES--I'VE WISHED CORRECTLY
YES--I'VE TRIED RESTARTING ALREADY AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED

Zazzaro

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I played thru this game 3 times. The first time the pigeon worked. Second time i had the same problem you did and unfortunately i found no solution and had to start over. Third play thru the pigeon worked. The only thing really different i did on plays 1 and 3 was i used the bucket of water to get out of the castle. The 2nd run i used the vase. Not sure if that triggers the bug, but like i said i had to play over.

Alusa

Hi,plz help me.. :) :)
I walk straight to the docks to the south to escape the city,I am near ship,but cant go
Out of the city to end 1st chapter.. Wat happened???
Do I miss something or its BUG?
Thanks..
:) :) :)

Pegasus

ok, is my game bugged or am I just dumb?

What does the grass for the apprentice girl look like?

*SPOILER*
The monk said it was around the area w/ the faerie circle. But I can't seem to find it. Everytime I click on anything it just tells me that there's nothing useful there.

I'm on Day 4 BTW

sthomannch

Alusa
Spoiler

just *walk* into the water, do not go across the pier
[close]

Pegasus
Spoiler

use the hand icon on the fairy ring or slightly in the ring, close to the mushrooms. Worked for me. If you still have problems, ask the monk again (if you load a game, the location may change)
[close]

BTW : The spoiler tag is [ h i d e ], without the spaces, see also the help

Alusa

Radiant

Okay, a few random responses...

Not being able to pick up the pigeon is a bug. Sorry about that, I'm working on a v1.2 to fix that. Since this only appears to happen in one room, you have a roughly 25% chance of encountering it. NOTE however that you don't actually need the pigeon to complete the game.

Entering the Crystal Cave from your bedroom is also a bug, but a less critical one. Just restore if it happens to you, there isn't all that much to do in your bedroom anyway.

Yes, you can get the vase out of the castle. No, this won't get you any more points.

I'm not sure how many people have realized this, but if you find the Crystal Cave puzzle annoying, there's three alternative ways of passing it.

Likewise, the apprentice in chapter 8 can be passed in three different ways, two of which require some action on your part earlier in the game.

And likewise, if for whatever reason you don't have the flute in chapter 8, there is still an alternative way.

Drac

I have been stuck for three days on the bunny part (when I am the bunny).  Th4e lilypad is on the wrong side and I can't cross the bridge because of the beggar.  PLEASE HELP!!!

Radiant

Spoiler

There's two lilypads.
[close]

Pegasus

sthomannch, thanks bunches, it worked! and for the spoiler tag.  ;D

Quote from: sthomannch on Mon 30/07/2007 05:58:48
Alusa
Spoiler

just *walk* into the water, do not go across the pier
[close]

Pegasus
Spoiler

use the hand icon on the fairy ring or slightly in the ring, close to the mushrooms. Worked for me. If you still have problems, ask the monk again (if you load a game, the location may change)
[close]

BTW : The spoiler tag is [ h i d e ], without the spaces, see also the help

eva-

Hello, everyone.  I'm afraid I'm a little stuck and I was hoping one of you could help me.  I have the following problem:

Spoiler
I'm in Chapter 5, and I understand I have to get the comb out of the hole in the ground by pouring water into the hole.  Unfortunately, I gave my bottle of cider to the Pookah in Chapter 1!  A walkthrough I read suggests I look on the sleeping goblin outside the village to recover my bottle, but when I do that I get the message that the goblin holds nothing of interest.  Any way for me to get my bottle back?  Alternatively, any way to get the comb out without using the bottle?
[close]

Many thanks,
Eva

ShardofTruth

@eva-:
Spoiler
When don't you try to give the Pookah something else, to get your bottle back?
[close]

@Stump and Hole:
Spoiler
I tried to look into the stump under the goblin camp and in the hole near the giant with the lantern. Then of course the hero tells me, that it's not lit. So I'm trying to use the matches, but he won't let me do it, because it's broad daylight.
Is there any logic in that?
[close]

I also found another bug:
Spoiler
If the Pookah is gone from the faerie realm and you try to touch that horned rabbit, you still get the monolog of the Pookah, but without picture and background.
[close]

Great game, but I just can't get the matche.Did anyone else have this problem?

Nostradamus

I started playinjg v1.2 and now I can't seem to find the dark cloth on the window in the room on chapter 1 anymore.

Radiant

Quote from: Guest on Thu 30/08/2007 19:19:22
Great game, but I just can't get the matche.Did anyone else have this problem?
The shop is at the city square. It's not always open, and you need money.

Quote from: Nostradamus on Thu 30/08/2007 20:25:25
I started playinjg v1.2 and now I can't seem to find the dark cloth on the window in the room on chapter 1 anymore.
That's because it won't be there until chapter 2.

Nostradamus

Doh!

yeah I forgot I had to go after the assassin first.... nevermind

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk