A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

The shop that sells matches never opened, but in the Chapter 8 tunnel, Branwyn mysteriously had some. Now I'm stuck at the apprentice. I've already used the snake object from the tower on the monster in the princess' bedroom, and I don't have any holy water. I spoke to the apprentice earlier, and got her the grass, but I can't so far talk my way past her. Am I stuck?

Radiant

That's not mysterious, that's dead-end prevention :) I'm sure it would have been open earlier in your game.

I'm not sure how you got to the bedroom without dealing with the apprentice first?

Anyway, you're not stuck. Remember you're not alone here.

WackyWildCard

???
Exciting and enjoyable game so far, but I'm stuck. I'm in Chapter 4: I have the rusty sword, apples, and I need to meet the Giant. I thought I had the bag, but I don't have it. Could someone please tell me if it is too late to obtain the bag, and if not, where I can get the bag?

Thank you. :)

Fizzii

WackyWildCard- no, it's not too late

Spoiler
You'll find the bag south of the village
[close]

WackyWildCard

:)Thanks for the advice, Fizzii,  so much!

Got the bag, Adventure-Ho! :D

shbaz

Spoiler
What's the deal with the cave in the land of the Fair Folk?  The Unseelie just tells me no mortals come out alive, I can't figure out how to get in.  If there's no way in, why's it there?
[close]
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

WackyWildCard

???

(By the way, I won the game!) Hmmmm...interesting point you make.

It is my opinion that the cave is more of a novelty in the game then anything else. However, it would be cool, as a easter egg, if you could enter the cave and get captured by the dark, creepy hands of hundreds of fiends...the hero would yell,"Aiiiiii!" ... THE END.

Neat idea, eh?

Hi,

I'm having trouble finding the mouse for the sidequest.  The walkthrough told me what room it was in, but when I went there I didn't see it anywhere.  What side of the screen is it on?

Thanks, anyone.

riseryn

Hi
i'm stucked chapter 8

Spoiler

in the castle i have to find a door with the self bored stone but i can't find it.
Any clue?
[close]

Fizzii

riseryn -

Spoiler
It's on the right side of the hallway upstairs, the section of blank wall between two doors...  where your bedroom was in the beginning
[close]

riseryn

Thanks  ;D
but i have to find a way to go there ^^

Mr. Mozzarella

Spoiler
Now that I have enough money the jeweler tells me she already sold my girdle. Is this the end or is there another way to get it back?

Also, I found some spells in the tower that look pretty useful but how do I use them? Can I get a wand or something from somewhere? Is there anything important in the tower besides the snake and the spells? (if it is I missed it ...)

And I'm stuck looking for the mirror. I tried to freeze the river with the orb (thought I could use the ice as a mirror) but it says it's not the right time.
[close]

Night of Fire - Thread

I control, I am in charge of
Everyones future, red button is mine

Fizzii

Mr. Mozzarella-

Spoiler
You won't be able to get the girdle back I'm afraid. Fortunately it's not that important to get a good ending, you just won't get 100% score.

Spells in the tower can't be used - Maeldun is not a magic user after all. Only the snake is important inside the tower, but the books on the Pact give you an idea as to how things work, for the story later on.

Ice isn't actually very reflective :P Water, however, is.

[close]

Clefaria

I'm looking for Ashe's love poem...even after looking to the walkthrough, I can't find it. Apparently I should go to the stable in Chapter 5 and Ashe will not be in there, but every time I go, he's inside. Help?

Fizzii

Clefaria-

Spoiler
It depends on the timing. I believe in chapter 5 you have to find him (with the princess) in the forest first before you can go to the city and find him gone.
[close]

Clefaria

Quote from: Fizzii on Tue 04/12/2007 04:22:31
Clefaria-

Spoiler
It depends on the timing. I believe in chapter 5 you have to find him (with the princess) in the forest first before you can go to the city and find him gone.
[close]

Spoiler
Where in the forest is he?
[close]

Fizzii

Clefaria-

Spoiler
West of the bridge. And this is at the beginning of chapter 5 by the way
[close]

Clefaria

Quote from: Fizzii on Tue 04/12/2007 04:34:37
Clefaria-

Spoiler
West of the bridge. And this is at the beginning of chapter 5 by the way
[close]

Spoiler
I remember meeting the Princess by herself at the beginning of Chapter 5 (not on the screen you described, though), but I never saw the stable boy with her or anything. I managed to free her--what am I missing?
[close]

Fizzii

Clefaria -

Spoiler
Yes, the stableboy was with her in the room to the right of where she was (where the river is, and where the two goblins originally were). You need to go to the stables BEFORE you free Rhiannon in order to get the note. Otherwise, once you free her, they ride off and naturally reach the city before you.
[close]

Radiant

Quote from: Fizzii on Tue 04/12/2007 04:22:31
Clefaria-

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler

Actually you don't need to see him in the forest in order for him to be there, but that's one way to find out. You can also go to the city e.g. at the beginning of each chapter and check if he's in his stables.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk