A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Chandrapriyan

I cannot escape the guard when they put the blame on me of killing the king.After i somehow manage to get out the gyard comes back.what should i do?

Gina

This may be a stupid question ... but

Spoiler

where is the hole i get the comb out of?  i tried every pixel on the screen south of the giant's camp and i can't seem to see or even find it
[close]

Radiant

Quote from: Chandrapriyan on Fri 18/01/2008 11:05:14
I cannot escape the guard when they put the blame on me of killing the king.After i somehow manage to get out the gyard comes back.what should i do?
Go with the flow. You can't escape getting blamed. You can, however, escape, find out who the true assassin is, and confront him/her later.

Quote from: Gina on Sat 19/01/2008 01:29:11
Spoiler

where is the hole i get the comb out of?  i tried every pixel on the screen south of the giant's camp and i can't seem to see or even find it
[close]
You meant "hide", not "spoiler" :)

It's the black patch in the upper left corner. Note that you can't get it out by hand.

life06

I keep getting killed in the beginning by the guy with the knife. Every time I try to leave he throws it at me what am I doing wrong? Is there some item i'm missing?

Radiant

Simply put, don't try to leave, try something different.

Spoiler
like defend yourself?
[close]

user

how can I reveal my indentity in chapter 6 (I wish to people trust me) the guard at the gate just told me that I may pass

Fizzii

Quotehow can I reveal my indentity in chapter 6 (I wish to people trust me) the guard at the gate just told me that I may pass

As in, to prove you're innocent?

Spoiler
Go the the castle and nag the guard till he lets you in
[close]

Saavik

Could someone please give me a hint regarding how to
Spoiler
save the apprentice girl from being killed in the tower at the end of the game?
[close]

Radiant

Spoiler
Do you have something that protects people?
[close]

Spoiler
You did, at least at the beginning of the game...
[close]

fishysmell

I'm playing this the second time for the best ending. I can't figure out who it is. Can someone give me a hint please? or send me a message. Ugh...been at this soo long...wisdom -2!  ;D

Radiant

Who what is? You mean who the assassin is?

Spoiler

Make a list of all major characters in the game.

Think carefully who was in the castle that night.

Cross off everyone who has an alibi, or lacks a motive.

If done properly, there will be one name left.
[close]

fishysmell

Yeah, I've been doing that. I narrowed it down to five people the first time I played but its none of them! I did even come up with one name but it wasn't him either. Do I have to give all three pieces of evidence?

Spoiler
Ok tell me if my point of view is wrong. Geraint and the vagrant gave alibi for two people,  so it isn't them. Right? The Tailer has a clue so that narrows it down? That only leaves one person. And it isn't him.
[close]

Radiant

Spoiler
(1) correct. (2) correct. (3) incorrect.
[close]

Spoiler
You may have missed the fact that more people are in the castle that night than it would at first seem.
[close]

fishysmell

Thank ou so much for being so helpful.. However, I haven't figured it out. Could someone give me blunt hint or PM me with the answer? I feel like I'm cheating but this is driving me nuts. I have now tried everybody 3 times, since none of my conclusions were correct. Maybe I wasn't clicking right or whatever, but I give up.

Lizette

Hi

I am also stuck.   Could you escape????

Please help!!

Thanks

Lizette

Hi

I am stuck.  Once I escape the guard, after killing the king...what then.   I go down the stairs.  Get the bucket of water......but then every room is full of guards...

Help

fishysmell

after the bucket

Warning, blunt hint below! See the post after this for a more vague hint.
Spoiler
you watch them talk and then throw the bucket into the fire on your left to put the lights out. Don't come out before this or they will see you.
[close]

fishysmell

ok maybe the above hint was too blunt. If so, I'm sorry. See below for a more vague hint.

Spoiler
you need to escape without the guards seeing you. What can you do to make sure they don't see you?
[close]

If you want a more blunt hint see the one I posted above.

fishysmell

Ok. Thank you for your help. Everythings great now! ;D

Mr. Mozzarella

What exactly is

Spoiler
the hair I can get from the from the door of the king's bedroom
[close]

for?
Night of Fire - Thread

I control, I am in charge of
Everyones future, red button is mine

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk