A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiant

What do you think a hair is for?

Spoiler
Whose is it? Does that have any relevance?
[close]

Mr. Mozzarella

Spoiler
if you ask me what I think ... at first I thought, it is a clue for a dark haired woman to be the murderer (branwyn, niameh, rhiannon) or even a dark haired man (midir). But then Taliesin or someone said that it was rhiannons ... I tried giving it to Ashe who could maybe like it and to the Fairy Queen, but it said "that wold be a pointless way to lose the hair" ... but you're right, maybe I should experiment a bit more ;-)
[close]
Night of Fire - Thread

I control, I am in charge of
Everyones future, red button is mine

Radiant

Yes, that's one possibility. Or,

Spoiler

the hair could be Rhiannon's, who may have spoken to her father in his private chambers  at some point earlier.
[close]

Rain

Hi All
I finished the game with 56 wisdom, 29 honor, 13/20 cutscenes...It's in chapter 6..I don't understand what should I do with the rainbow, how to get the crystall...I need WT...Could anybody help me?
Two Things I Hate: 1) Sunday nights. 2) Monday mornings

Radiant

Well, there's eight chapters (and different endings) so you've certainly got some parts of the game left to explore :)

Spoiler

Does a rainbow symbolize anything?

Do you mean Morholt's crystal? He might be willing to trade for it.

However, your more pressing problem is how to get out of Thierna na Oge. Don't you want to clear your name and confront that nasty wizard guy?
[close]

Rain

I have another problem now.
At the End, I can't defeat the Wizard :'(
Two Things I Hate: 1) Sunday nights. 2) Monday mornings

Zoe

I can't seem to figure out what's wrong.
I've cut and crossed and checked and double-checked, and I still can't figure out

Spoiler

who the assasin was
[\hide]

Since I'm not particularly observant, this is hardly a surprise.  ;D
If someone could please send me the answer, I'd be very grateful.
[close]

Radiant

Quote from: Rain on Tue 25/03/2008 11:21:45
At the End, I can't defeat the Wizard :'(
Spoiler

Teamwork is the key.
[close]

Quote from: Zoe on Tue 22/04/2008 12:23:41
I've cut and crossed and checked and double-checked, and I still can't figure out who the assasin was.
Spoiler

The answer was not meant to be easy. The way you go about it is this: write down the names of all named and portrait'ed characters on a piece of paper. Then start crossing out everybody who either has an alibi, or lacks a motive. For instance, Morholt is clearly innocent because he'd never fit under that cloak.

Who was in the castle that night? Are you sure there wasn't anybody else there? Who of those was with somebody else? Who wants the king dead? Do you have any objects that provide clues, and if so, who do they belong to?

If done properly, you'll end up with one name.
[close]

Zoe

Thanks Radiant *hug*
A'ight Sherlock, let's get detecting. 8)

GG

My problem is that I cannot find:
Spoiler
the pigeon. I've looked in the places it supposedly shows up but no luck. Have I missed my chance somehow? I'm still in chapter 4.
[close]
Thanks!

Radiant

No, you haven't missed your chance.

If you're playing a really old version of the game (prior to 1.2, which came out last august) there's a bug that may cause the pigeon to not appear.

Otherwise you're simply not looking hard enough :)

Niemand

How can I take thing from ravens beak? and for what shall i use the bone? Can you help me?

Light

In chapter 5 I don t know how to defeat the Goblin leader...If I try a sword he kills me, If I try a black stone (onyx) nothing happens....how can I defeat him?

Kuri

Ok, I really want to continue with all my might, but I'm stuck guessing the assassin and his/her motive.
Spoiler
I am fairly certain I can name everyone who was in the castle that night, but when it comes to alibis or motives, I can't seem to get it right, and therefore cant deduce who it was. But then, I'm also missing the cloth from early on in the game, and I'm NOT going to replay it all up till here. I have the note and the dagger for evidence, will that be sufficient for the queen to tell me if I got the assassin right? Unfortunately I haven't paid as much attention as I'd like to all the dialogue (I've replayed many parts and started skipping dialogues just so I'd get the sidequests done x.x) Is there a list anywhere of important dialogues and clues that have either eluded me or left my memory? I'd hate to continue and accuse the wrong person x.x
[close]

Thanks to any who reply!

sthomannch

Light
Spoiler

If you want to get rid of the goblins in the small village, you need a disguise. Do you have the comb already in your inventory? You find it in the screen south of the giants camp. Use it on the lake that is a bit north of the village
[close]

Trent R

He's not trying to get into the village, but rather fight with the leader at the end.

Light:
Super vague hint
Spoiler
You're good at swordfighting, but not that good. You're gonna need something to help.
[close]

Push in the right direction
Spoiler
The 'lesser' way to do can be found in a book in the monastery. The better way is with Fairy magic.
[close]

Blatant answer
Spoiler
If the Dark Sidhe has granted you a boon, you'll have the onyx stone to use on the goblin leader. Otherwise, fill your cloth bag with sand and throw that at the leader.
[close]
To give back to the AGS community, I can get you free, full versions of commercial software. Recently, Paint Shop Pro X, and eXPert PDF Pro 6. Please PM me for details.

Current Project: The Wanderer
On Hold: Hero of the Rune

Lady_B

Hi, I'm stuck after the first night, when I go out of my room the assasin ALLWAYS kills me :(   I've tried to go downstairs, but I can't (not even using the other stairs).
HELP PLS!

Fizzii

Don't spend too long in the hallway. (The text that shows up immediately after you leave the room directs you to where to go)

E

Please can someone just tell me who the assassin is? No hints just the answer?

Kastchey

Spoiler
The blacksmith.
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk