A Tale Of Two Kingdoms

Started by , Mon 16/07/2007 05:48:49

Previous topic - Next topic

piperhcombs

I'm sure someone has already realized this, but I found out that
Spoiler
if you never picked up the matches, whether because you completely forgot, or if like me by the time you got to it you couldn't get them because either a)the jeweler was not in her shop to kick you out so the only way out is the water which ruins the matches, or b)the shop was closed; when you get to the cave sequence, Taliesin actually hands Branwyn a pack of matches saying you'll probably need illumination. Not sure about the lantern as I did pick that up.
[close]
:cheers: + :claps:

Temperance&Booth  Sydney&Vaughn  Nadia&Weiss

Radiant

Quote from: piperhcombs on Wed 17/06/2009 14:14:15
I'm sure someone has already realized this, but I found out that
Well, yes. That way there is no dead end for the casual players, and still a puzzle for the die hards.

Liz

I'm really stuck in Chapter 4
Spoiler
I've gotten the flute and talked to the apprentice about the problem she is having, however Geraint keeps showing up in the town square. I need to go get my sword from the blacksmith but he recognizes me right away. How do I get past him?
[close]

Kastchey

Spoiler
The appearance of the NPC in the town square is random. If you are trying to get past the town square from the docks, just leave the town and come back after a while. Or you can simply try to enter-leave the town square a few times until Geraint is gone (I don't think he spots you immediately after you enter the town square).
[close]

Liz

Thanks, I actually figured that out soon after I posted and then felt pretty dumb, haha  ;D

mkennedy

In chapter 5, where is the boat?
Spoiler
Somewhere I read that there's a boat that can be used to help the kid in the fairy kingdom.
[close]

Fizzii

The shipwreck by the beach in the human realm.

mkennedy

Quote from: Fizzii on Sat 07/11/2015 23:13:41
The shipwreck by the beach in the human realm.

If you're talking about the one the rogue character lives in then I already know about that one. Or is there also another beach with a shipwreck? From what I recall there was a boat in the town docks in the previous chapters but for chapter 5 I don't see it there anymore. Can it be somewhere else and If so Is this the one I am supposed to find for the changeling kid?

Fizzii

QuoteIf you're talking about the one the rogue character lives in then I already know about that one
Yep, that's the one.

The boat in the town docks is just for decoration only

Spoiler
You may have noticed something a little odd about the rogue. Just need to confirm that he's the changeling's other half / the fae that the changeling was switched with.
[close]

mkennedy

Quote from: Fizzii on Mon 09/11/2015 11:10:18
Yep, that's the one.
Spoiler
You may have noticed something a little odd about the rogue. Just need to confirm that he's the changeling's other half / the fae that the changeling was switched with.
[close]

Thanks for that info! Though now I'm rather stuck on what to do next.
Spoiler
I've tried using the stone with the hole it in on the rogue as well as the changeling's comb and the flute doesn't seem to do anything either. I no longer have the iron charm either so I can't use that on him
[close]

Fizzii

I think you can
Spoiler
go back to the Fae realm and talk to the changeling to tell him you've found his swapped twin?
[close]

mkennedy

Quote from: Fizzii on Tue 10/11/2015 20:44:26
I think you can
Spoiler
go back to the Fae realm and talk to the changeling to tell him you've found his swapped twin?
[close]
Spoiler
unfortunately when I talk to the changeling the only option is "Could you do something for me?" As of yet I have no idea how to show the rogue he's related to the changeling. Also is it possible to do this sidequest after chapter 5 or is it blocked after access to the fairy realm is no longer available?
[close]

Fizzii

Spoiler
Once the faerie realm is no longer accessible, it means you can't go back to talk to Blossom anymore. So the quest is no longer solvable. I assume you've already befriended the rogue? Other than that, I can't recall if there was anything else you needed to do; it has been several years since I played the game.
[close]

mkennedy

Thanks for that info.
What all is there to do in the sorcerer's tower?
Spoiler
You can get the snake figure and smash the orb, but is there anything else? The cabinet and wardrobe look interesting, but I can't get either of them to open.
[close]

Radiant

Regarding Blossom,
Spoiler
Use the cold iron charm on Ruadh to prove he's faerie-kin, then you can go tell Blossom about that.
[close]

Regarding the sorcerer's tower?
Spoiler
There's also the brain-in-a-jar laying outside; but otherwise that's it. Smashing the crystal ball stops Taranis from harassing you with long-distance curses.
[close]

Monsieur OUXX

This come back of "hints and tips" on To2K made me want to play it again :) Off I go downloading it!

Rain

Hi, i'm currently playing deluxe edition and have problem with defeating Skullcrusher. He just kills me very fast, i have onyx, but it seems to be not of much help
do i miss sth? i thought i have to train with Branwyn first, but she's always saying it's not a time, mb later"
And I also know that i have to get the shield from smith, but he never leaves, so i just can't get it, do i have to start with earlier chapter? cuz i already have tried a hundred times to re-enter the city, but the smith doesn't want to leave his place:(
Two Things I Hate: 1) Sunday nights. 2) Monday mornings

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk