MAGS 2007-09: Innovation

Started by Klaus, Sat 01/09/2007 07:18:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Klaus

Time is up - let's start the voting... Very different games, very different concepts... Hard to decide!?

For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Trance-Pacific by Ben304 and paolo
Serum by Jojoboy
Root of all Evil by Radiant
Revelation by dkh
Recollection Demo by OneDollar
Plan 10 From My Pants by FSi
Pixel Hunt by Radiant

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

Brad Newsom

Indie Boy

This is the most popular MAGS Iv ever seen, I still need to go through them all before I vote but has to be said WELL DONE
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

Radiant

Quote from: Potter on Wed 26/09/2007 09:47:54
This is the most popular MAGS Iv ever seen, I still need to go through them all before I vote but has to be said WELL DONE

Seconded. Lots of interesting ideas here, and an excellent turnout.

Akatosh

Well, this turned out way better than I imagined...  :o
* Akatosh gets downloading

Brad Newsom

This has been the most enjoyable MAGS I have ever experienced. Great work guys! Hopefully the next MAGS will be even popular! ^_^

ThreeOhFour

I have to admit I agree with Brad - this AGS has been awesome. 7 entries incredible, and there's buckets of variety within them!

Good work on topic choice, Akatosh.

paolo

I have to say too that I am impressed with the response to this month's MAGS, and the games have been fun to play as well.

FSi++

OK, I've downloaded all entries, so it's gonna be some heavy night ::)

All games look good, so good luck everyone...

Brad Newsom

Klaus

Quote from: Brad Newsom on Sun 30/09/2007 19:17:09
And the winner is?

Well, time for voting is over now and there is a clear winner.
From the discussions in the "Completed Game Announcements" you might already have an idea about who's on top... Actually way beyond all other entries...

The winner is

Congratulations to Ben304 and paolo. Also many thanks to all other participants for making this an excellent MAGS contest...

paolo

Wow, I am honoured, and I'm sure Ben will be too. Thank you to eveyone who voted for our game. This was the first game we have written, so being voted best MAGS game is especially flattering.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk