High-res anime-type sprite for C+c

Started by lo_res_man, Wed 19/09/2007 00:19:41

Previous topic - Next topic

lo_res_man

Hello, I have yet another sprite for you to rip to shreds, I am SUCH a masochist.lol Anyway here it is her legs are kind of like a satyr but with toes rather then hooves. Its meant to be in a animeish kind of style. well here ya all go, tells me whats you think, please?!

PS the whiteish marks on her body are scars and I am seriosly not pleased how they turned out, HELP!
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Illustrious

My first suggestion would be to make the outlines thinner, at the moment I'm failing to be pleased by the thick lines.
The scars look more like tattoos, partly due to their patternation but I do believe you have gone for ritual scarring.
Try change the colour using a hue slider until you feel happy with the colour of them.
And maybe change the background colour from the extremeties of white, maybe a light brown colour, it will help you with choosing more suitable colours also.

The pose
Well the pose has left me somewhat confused, what is he/she doing exactly, and you have it's tongue out for no apparent reason.
Can I assume that the hooves are unfinished, a simple 'google' for them would give you plenty of reference.

;D
Will look forward to seeing you improve this piece.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk