E-Mail request for my new game

Started by Dave_B, Fri 19/07/2002 10:07:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_B

Not having a site to post it on, I thought it would be easier to to send my Game by E-mail. I PROMISE not to sell adresses to spam people, I hate that myself. Just send a request to:

Dv_Bltchr@Hotmail.com

and I'll try to send you a copy.

Alternatly, if anybody has/ knows of a site where I could post it, let me know.

TerranRich

I use FreeServers for my two sites (game site and company site), at http://www.freeservers.com/

I believe they give somewhere aruond 12 MB free, and there might be a limit to file size, but it's good for domains with HTML files.

You could also use CNet's download.com. You can post your game there,  tell us about it, and a ton of other people who don't even use these forums will find their way to it. I've never posted to download.com before, but I'm sure it isn't that hard. :)

ed20

yeah. freeservers has like a 100kb limit to file sizes

LGM

It would be easier to just ask for hosting.. I'd be glad to.. if it's under 1 MB.. If not, ask AGA or Modsie
You. Me. Denny's.

ultimatebumper

ULTIMATE BUMP!
There've been some awesome bumps of late, but I had to beat them. The oldest thread I can find, now at the top of its forum! Yay! :D :D :D :D

m0ds

Quote from: ultimatebumper on Sat 26/06/2010 13:49:25
ULTIMATE BUMP!
There've been some awesome bumps of late, but I had to beat them. The oldest thread I can find, now at the top of its forum! Yay! :D :D :D :D

What? Please don't flout the rules.

Dataflashsabot

8 years, is that the oldest ever? (I hope so, if not this guy even fails at failing :P )

m0ds

He could've at least dug up an Ezboard thread, being the ultimate bumper n' all ._.

Dualnames

Quote from: Mods-oid on Sun 27/06/2010 04:18:20
He could've at least dug up an Ezboard thread, being the ultimate bumper n' all ._.

Great idea, let me try that.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Gilbert

For the sake of poor kittehs, don't. :P

Don't even think of digging up threads from the pre-Ezboard era.

Dualnames

Quote from: Gilbet V7000a on Sun 27/06/2010 13:06:41
For the sake of poor kittehs, don't. :P

Don't even think of digging up threads from the pre-Ezboard era.

What's you gonna do about it Gilbet? I've been roaming the place lately finding secrets for all of you, I can bury you all. MWAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA.  :D

Seriously I think the register page doesn't work anymore. I have to create a global Ezboard account. But  there have been some good stuff. Especially the "I stop making games" topic was a great one. Yahtzee did one. And failed to go with his plan. Dave Gilbert did one. And failed as well.  ;D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk