The IMBA Quest

Started by Reaper, Sat 01/12/2007 20:55:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Reaper

I have completed my first AGS game some time ago and now the english translation is finished:

World of Warcraft - The IMBA Quest

Go on an epic* quest to become the most IMBA character ever in a MMOG.

Complete unbelievable** quests ...

Get drunk*** in the tavern...

Fight**** horrible monsters...

(This is no RPG or MMOG, it is just an adventure.)
I'm not a native english speaker, so if you find a wrong or bad translation, please tell me.

>>Download here<<

* epic means neither long nor unique in this case
** as in unbelievable stupid
*** beverages are on limited supply
**** by using items on them

lakerz

Your game seems cool, although I can't even get past the first screen, lol.  Can you help me in the hint forum please.  :=

Dualnames

Your game looks,,,
Your game looks...
like world of warcraft. Anyway checked it, not bad..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Reaper

Quote from: Dualnames on Sun 02/12/2007 00:27:40
Your game looks,,,
Your game looks...
like world of warcraft.

It could be a coincidence, but I think it's because the backgrounds are ingame screenshots ;)

Jon

A really nice game, well done!

lakerz

I agree!  Other than my initial difficulty getting past the first screen, the game just flew by.  I'm not a World of Warcraft player so the graphics had a unique flair to them (for me).  Looks to be a well put together short game.

HellBeast

reaper this game is awsome my little brother wanted me to ask you are real people playin this game and can you meet and talj to them

Reaper

Quote from: HellBeast on Sun 09/12/2007 14:56:49
reaper this game is awsome my little brother wanted me to ask you are real people playin this game and can you meet and talj to them

If you mean the MMOG World of Warcraft from Blizzard, then yes. Real people are playing this game and you can talk to them (by ingame chat or voicechannel). But don't make the mistake and compare my adventure with it. This is just a fanadventure and the gameplay is totally different.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk