Obi's Greato-vision Song Contest (tune contest) ENDED IN THE FUTURE WHICH IS NOW

Started by Obi, Fri 16/11/2007 13:44:58

Previous topic - Next topic

ambientcoffeecup

Download!

I pretty much got this far and then got bored and stopped. It is MY OWN TAKE on C+W I guess and I still got bored of it.
There's this thing... Jazz.

EldKatt

Quote from: Tuomas on Mon 26/11/2007 18:25:40
Yeah, I've got a nice song here that I'm playing and singing. However at the moment I am raping my mcirophone devices because the fucking shithead bastard assholefacecrap refuses to work the way it did for 5 years, so I give up before my guitar breaks down.

Wait. Does this mean you've given up? :(

Hammerite

i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Tuomas

Quote from: EldKatt on Fri 30/11/2007 13:12:10
Wait. Does this mean you've given up? :(

Yeah, I'm letting someone else win this one. I tried it for 3 days with non success. I just can't fix my sound settings :/

InCreator

Hammerite

i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

Obi

ok, ok it won't last forever it'll just last for an eternity. But seriously now, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the lack of entrants. It's obvious to me that I didn't send enough death threats to people.

But I have to choose a winner and don't think I didn't listen to the songs because I did, at least 1000 times. Why else do you think I haven't been here? For one I know it's not because of the lack of time. Because I can make time and don't you forget that. The real reason was, I was scared, scared people would see me. For I had been living in Panama Panam-haha after losing my memory while on a Kayak.

Now to all you people that didn't include Vocals, you didn't win.

But I liked EldKatt's so much I made vocals for him which makes me part winner yay!
Congratulations here is the finished song http://www.laserfrog.co.uk/scrabbletogether.mp3

djres

W00t, we havea winner!  Congrats Eldkatt, looking forward to your theme for the next contest.

Need to work on those high notes there, Obi ;)  Could be the first mention of scrabble I've ever heard in a song, come to think of it.

EldKatt

Wait. Did I win?

OK. Thanks. New contest as soon as I can think of something good.

Obi

EldKatt

Buckethead

Obi should win more often! This tune contest was so sweet !  :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk