Colouring Ball 5 dec - 13 dec: Something strange

Started by Blue, Wed 05/12/2007 08:00:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue

Topic: Something strange

What is this? A man? A bird? Some weird machine? A hole in the wall?
It's up to you to decide. Surprise me with your innovative thinking. ;)

Max colours: 30

The outline may be mirrored and rotated, but not scaled.
The outline may be altered, as long as it is still recognisable.

And the usual bonuspoints is given for including a background and for originality.

Edit: I think the entries so far are really great, so I've decided to throw in some trophies for the winners  ;D

ninepug

It's some kind of strange sea creature thingie.

10 colours.

Lamak

The topic and its description confused me a little bit. "Something strange" and it could be a man or a bird ?

x1

x2

Well. A kamikaze rabbit sitting in a shark-faced missile thingy is quite strange, right ? I guess I'm not off-topic...

30 colors.

Sylvr

Quote from: Andy R. on Fri 07/12/2007 23:32:49
Well. A kamikaze rabbit sitting in a shark-faced missile thingy is quite strange, right ? I guess I'm not off-topic...

OT I know (I also know I do that a lot), but the 'shark-faced missile thingy' looks a lot like a Bullet Bill from SMBW... did you do that on purpose? :D
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Blue

Quote from: Andy R. on Fri 07/12/2007 23:32:49
The topic and its description confused me a little bit. "Something strange" and it could be a man or a bird ?

Well yes.. as long as it is strange looking  ;D

HellBeast

Bohnito

whats more strange than an old lady?

22 colors

Edit: added Background, now 30 colors

Indie Boy

Just to say
WOW
Great entries ;D

Heres my quick one, I sort of gave up on a background after looking at Bohnito's lovely wallpaper  :D

It's Santa on his flying snowboard, checkout that arse :=
"Queer" enough?
I altered the shape a bit, such as cuting a few bits out and adding his head, I hope thats ok. Also I really need to work on my shading(its very pillow-esk, although he is meant to be round), but thats what these comps are for aren't they?
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

FrasierCrane

It's my first try in painting something for this forum - I ain't a good painter at all, I was only bored. I first thought I won't post it, because the others are so INCREDIBLE good but I think it doesn't matter.
I came up with this: It's friendly Gus Goose, who got hypnotized by the Beagle Boys and now has to robe Scrooge McDucks precious money, disguised as Scrooge McDuck with his cylinder, glasses and his side-whiskers . The thing in the background is the Money Bin, the thing in the foreground is a bush or something (honestly I don't know).

x2

I think I used 20 colors.
"Who dares enter the dark labyrinth of the human mind?"

Lamak

Quote from: Sylvr on Sat 08/12/2007 05:18:41
OT I know (I also know I do that a lot), but the 'shark-faced missile thingy' looks a lot like a Bullet Bill from SMBW... did you do that on purpose? :D

Nope, but I guess it is unconscious... ;D

When I saw Bohnito's awesome entry, I immediately felt the urge to do another pic, but with a younger lady. Here she is (not an entry) :

She's got a strange thing on the head...

And I have to say, even though I'm in the competition, my favourite one is Indie Boy's huge assed  :o Santa Claus.

Blue

It has been incredible hard to choose a winner amongst these entries. They all score about the same points, just on different areas.

But my decision is this:

1st place goes to Bohnito
2nd place goes to Andy R.
3rd place goes to Penguin

Bohnito

Ah very good, thanks.

I'll take the award with proud because of the well done entries.
I'm starting a new challenge as fast as i could
and i hope to see you there

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk