(Currently Fixing download)The Agency part one Version 1.0

Started by Spc120, Thu 13/12/2007 17:57:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Spc120

Type player to download the file i am sorry for this inconvience:)

First of all let me apologize for any glitches in the game i may have overlooked. Also my next game will be much longer. :)

Hi my name is simon(Spc Productions) And i am proud to announce my first ags game about a man that is caught up in a big conspiracy so please enjoy.(sorry about the big file size, oh yeah and I'm also available to do music for someone elses game) I believe by accident i may have password protected the download so as a password type player. ;)

http://www.bestsharing.com/files/H81v1379633/The%20Agency.exe.html

sthomannch

Congratulation on your first game!

But one serious "glitch" which prevents me from playing: The download is password protected and I don't want to try to crack passwords :-)

Spc120

thank you for being so kind.  So you cant play the game at all, if so then as a password type in prayer.

bicilotti

Quote from: Spc120 on Thu 13/12/2007 19:54:11
thank you for being so kind.  So you cant play the game at all, if so then as a password type in prayer.

bad password... are you sure it is prayer?

TheJBurger

Congrats on releasing your first game.

To everyone else, the password is "player" but the download file does not work for me. It contains only the *.exe file for the AGS game and as such it gives me this error when I try to run it:

Code: ags

---------------------------
Illegal exception
An exception 0xC0000005 occured in ACWIN.EXE at EIP = 0x00434226 ; program pointer is +9016, ACI version 2.72.920, gtags (0,0)

AGS cannot continue, this exception was fatal. Please note down the numbers above, remember what you were doing at the time and notify CJ on the Tech forum.

Most versions of Windows allow you to press Ctrl+C now to copy this entire message to the clipboard for easy reporting.
OK   

I'm guessing it's probably missing some files.

Spc120

im not sure how to upload the file, can someone help me out? :)

Khris

First of all:  Make sure the version you're posting is playable at all!
I got the same error as JBurger.

Download and install winrar.
Inside winrar, navigate to the game's directory. Click once on the game's Compiled directory so it's marked blue. Now click the Add button in the icon toolbar.
Edit the name if you want, choose "Best" as the compression method, then click "OK".

After the packing, you should see the freshly created rar File in winrar's file browser. Quit winrar.

Go to savefile, browse for the rar file you've created and fill out the rest of the fields. Upload it as usual and post the link by editing your first post.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk