Me Go 2008!

Started by Akatosh, Mon 31/12/2007 18:52:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Akatosh

(Taken from the extremly confusing intro that's using a different color scheme than the rest of the game)

Most likely one of the last games to be released in 2007, the third and currently latest installement in the progressing Me Go Store series... bah, screw that, Evilguy has a poorly conceived but nevertheless EVIL plan again and you have to stop him! Same background music as Me Go Store II, but less annoying and painful. EPIC SNEAKING TUNE in the intro by FSi, special thanks for beta-testing go to space_boy and the person who initially sparked the idea to do a special New Year MGS... I think it was bicilotti, but I might be wrong.

Downloadery!

Mirror by Inkoddi!

Happy new year, everyone!

Galen

Rapid share! Blasphemy!

I'm downloading it nontheless.

Akatosh

It was either that or a service with an ad that re-directs you to a website that installs spyware on your PC. Your choice.  ;)

Galen

Wow. Epic game. I love the pixel-shaded, bump-mapped, high-definition graphics, the sweeping symphonic soundtrack, and of course, the cutting-edge, ultra-intuitive gameplay.

Gamer_V

How was this genius game created? I present to you, actual logs from the battlefield.  ;D

[18:59:17] <Akatosh> well, you still could :P
[18:59:57] <FSi> hi bicilotti
[19:00:17] <bicilotti> hi there
[19:00:41] <bicilotti> (akatosh & FSi in the same room... interesting. Time for "Me go 2008?")
[19:00:58] <FSi> now that's an idea
[19:01:21] <Akatosh> Me Go 2008: Silvester Edition! :P
[19:01:29] <bicilotti> or me goes bathroom, which narrates the tale of me and my flue
[19:01:31] <bicilotti> lol
[19:01:34] <bicilotti> nice one Akatosh
[19:02:32] <Akatosh> evilguy threatens the firecracker supplies of the civilised world (and tacoland)! can me stop him in time??
[19:06:00] <Akatosh> now, where's my me go store template... ;P
[19:07:14] <FSi> i can "help" with music thingies :P
[19:07:44] <Akatosh> assuming we're actually nuts enough to do that?
[19:08:27] <FSi> aren't we?
[19:08:56] <Akatosh> most likely, we are.

Don't worry, I don't want to burn you. It was a fun game. The me go series is really kind of witty. :D

Galen

Where was that at (server and room)?
Disregard, I found it.

FSi++

I will play it. A bit later, when I finish downloading  >:(

Inkoddi

For people who think rapidshare and such things are poo, I have mirrored it at:
http://www.armchairs.be/Inkoddi/Me_Go_2008.zip

._./

Jon

Another epic game by Akatosh, the attention to detail in the graphics really made me feel as if I was there. Looking forward to Me go bathroom!

Radiant

Well, that was funny.

Oh, and the "some guy" that did the music is called Scott Jopin.

bicilotti

Quote from: Akatosh on Mon 31/12/2007 18:52:34
special thanks for beta-testing go to space_boy and the person who initially sparked the idea to do a special New Year MGS... I think it was bicilotti, but I might be wrong.

Happy new year, everyone!

Indeed it was me  :D You're welcome!

edit: finished to play right now

LUniqueDan

Downloading !  :)

Great Me Go game as usual :D
- but too Short.
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

Akatosh

There is no such thing as a "long" Me Go game... I figured it kind of ruined part of the joke.  ;)

Anyway, nice to hear you like it, and thanks for mirroring, Inkoddi!

vertigoaddict

Well you can wait till the links to all the 'Me go' games are broken and then merge all the games together, upload it as 'The best of Me Go!' or something.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk