Alienation (Single-file download at last)

Started by FSi++, Mon 31/12/2007 22:37:07

Previous topic - Next topic

FSi++

Alienation

A somewhat new and somewhat crappy game from me, the very last AGS game of year 2007 (or mayhap the very first AGS game of year 2008).

Plot:
Little Kate is abducted by alien. Help little Mike to rescue her, or else.

How to download:
Go here or here (where the actual download links are) or here (last one courtesy of Dualnames, also direct download) and download. Then unpack. Then try to play.

Credits:
- Story, graphics, scripting: FSi
- Music: Bunnymilk
There also was an artist, but he bailed ::), so let's skip him...

--FSi
p.s. The page is rather undesigned because it was made in some minutes.

Upd1:
Ffs, when will this nightmare end? All files seem to be uploaded now. If it still doesn't unpack use winrar's "repair archive" special ability (and report which exactly parts are broken).

Upd2:
One-file download won't be before the 9th of january, sorry.
Also: Added screenshot, yay.

Upd3:
Single-file download from Dualnames's page. Enjoy.

Galen

7-zip can't open split archives apparently, I really wanted to play this aswell.

(Ok, I've tried a newer version that should be able to do it, I think you've broken the download somehow)

Gilbert

I think it's not 7zip's problem, part 3 was only 100 kb, it seems that this part was not completely uploaded.

Galen

Quote from: Gilbot V7000a on Tue 01/01/2008 11:55:35
I think it's not 7zip's problem, part 3 was only 100 kb, it seems that this part was not completely uploaded.
I had exactly the same thoughts.

FSi++

bicilotti

An actual game which looks good; I'll play it tonight. The 7 part download is painful, please change it!

Galen

Huh... the interactions are limited and it seems suprisingly finicky control-wise.

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

bicilotti

Quote from: FSi on Mon 31/12/2007 22:37:07
p.p.p.s. One-file download won't be before the 9th of january, sorry.
Also: Added screenshot, yay.

If you need someone to host it drop me a line via PM.

Dualnames

My god... looks awesome..

http://ledzepforever.googlepages.com/Alienation.rar

That's a link...if you want it...
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

FSi++

ambientcoffeecup

There's this thing... Jazz.

Buckethead

A game by FSI with good looking grafics? What year is this?  :o :=

FSi++

Dualnames

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk