Colouring Ball (Until 22nd Jan): Spaced out

Started by OneDollar, Sun 13/01/2008 20:00:11

Previous topic - Next topic

OneDollar

Cruising through space in your brand new Stellar-43DT you catch a glimpse of a strange shape out the port window...

What is that thing, and what is it doing out here in the middle of space?

Rules
*Follow the theme of a strange object in outerspace, though you can have pretty much anything as long as you can explain why its there and why it hasn't frozen or exploded (unless it is frozen or exploded ;))
*No colour limit
*You can flip and rotate the outline
*You can resize the image but not the outline
*The outline can be modified slightly, but must be recognisable
*You can place objects on top of the outline but the outline must remain recognisable
*Feel free to include a background
*Have fun!

Ilmion

In an epic fight with Peter Pan, Captain Hook lost his hand and never found it again.
In a special edition of the Walt Disney classic, scientists try to find Neverland with a space shuttle and encounter this :

Frozen in time for ever, just beside the star you have to follow with your magic fairy.

Dualnames

1x

2x

4x

In space lies the capsule with FSi's body, waiting to devour any mortal fool's soul and bring annihilation if it's opened. That big red button waits to be pushed.. It's not exploded or frozen because it's made of adamantium(famous from X-Men) like Wolverine's claws which can't be bend or broken..

FSi is a treadmark.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

OneDollar

Ok everyone, you have until midnight of the 22nd GMT, which is approximately 25 hours from now (see time stamp of this post), so plenty of time to whip up a quick entry. If anyone suddenly decides they need a day or two more than this, post your request here.

They're good entries so far, but can we get a few more?

[Cameron]

Looking out their window they see a long forgotten remnant of the Kremlin..... but what is it?

I present to you...

SPACEMONKEY!

monkey0506

Cameron, if you don't mind the hijack, I'd like to steal that and use it as an avatar. :=

OneDollar

We're officially down to less than an hour to go, but I'm going to bed instead of judging so there's a little more time if anyone wants it.

OneDollar

Right, lets wrap this one up. I'm afraid I'm too busy at the moment to make trophies, so if you want one feel free to paint your entry gold and mount it.

In first place
[Cameron] with his Spacemonkey! I love the drawing and the monkey's expression here.

In second place
Ilmion with Captain Hook's hand. Nice idea that.

In third place
Dualnames with FSi's capsule. That's far scarier than 6 Days a Stranger.

So congratulations [Cameron], the responsibility is now yours!

Dualnames

I thinks it;s five days a stranger... and 6 days a sacrifice. Damn that Yathzee with his games about days..Anyway FSi is really scary..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

OneDollar

Or maybe 7 Days a Skeptic. Dang, now I feel n00bish :)

Where's [Cameron] gone?

FSi++

Dualnames

Can someone inform Cameron unless he's really thinking about an idea that he has to create a topic since he won?

[Cameron]

Hey guys, sorry for delay. I'll start a new thread soon. I'd had a computer crash and forgot I entered this when I was busy reinstalling everything, so sorry.
-Cameron

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk