2 weeks a Mini Story (Vince winner, get ready for next round!)

Started by Andail, Thu 17/01/2008 10:57:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

-please delete this, voting is further down-

Vince Twelve

I had hoped Auriond would still jump in.  Not sure if he noticed.  I sent him a PM

Nikolas

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 02/02/2008 04:37:58
I had hoped Auriond would still jump in.  Not sure if he noticed.  I sent him a PM
I hope you mean... she.

right? ;)

Vince Twelve

Auriond is a girl?  Wow.  I did not know that... and I even worked with her for a bit for my latest blog post!  Apologies Auriond!  I guess in this forum you just assume...

This is almost as embarrassing as that time I thought Ivy was a girl.  But in my defense, he does look mildly feminine in all his pictures.

auriond

Yup, I'm a her. :) It's ok, I don't think it really matters either way!

Thanks to Pixelperfect and Vince for reminding me to come here and do something about that second round :) I seldom come in here and I wasn't even aware voting had started, much less that there was a Round 2 that had already commenced!

Right, er... here we go.

Stain

What was it like to be the only stain on the spotless linen of the world he lived in? No one knew. But she did; she, who had given him birth and watched his first and last breaths. And she knew that he thought of himself not as a stain, but only a contrasting colour.

Oh and... I love Pixelperfect's latest entry. That's awesome. XD Especially since I'm no fan of Vista either!

Nikolas

My entry:

one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty, thirty one, thirty two, thirty three, thirty four, thirty five, thirty six.

Art?

Bullshit!

;D

Andail

Yeah Vince here too.

Voting will be open for 2 more days. Sorry for the delay, but I've been busy recently.

Ghost

Okay then, sorry for rushing- but of cause, each one should be voted.

1 - VinceTwelve
2 - PixelPerfect
3 - TheIvy
4 - Auriond
5 - Lionmonkey
6 - Nikolas
7 - FSi

Apart from that, and on a totally unrelated note, I knew auriond was a girl when I saw her first "Marionette" game thread. No, really, I did. It was obvious, somehow.

Stupot

How does voting for the second round work?... We just choose our favourite one?

[ot] I knew Auriond was a she when I'd only been here a week.  All because of THIS THREAD.[/ot]

auriond

Yes, and how do the contestants vote?

OT: That's interesting to know, Ghost! :)

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I vote for Vince...because if I don't he'll fire me  :'(

LimpingFish

I though I was female once.

What?

PS. I vote for...Auriond and Vince. Very nice stories indeed.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Ghost

Quote from: auriond on Sun 03/02/2008 05:15:39
OT: That's interesting to know, Ghost! :)

It was the mood of the first pics.  And the overall idea.  ;)

Andail

This has been drawn out long enough, so I declare Vince the winner.
Clap clap clap.
Vince is now eligible to commence a new writing activity, one of his own design and taste. Number of words may vary, genre, theme and other criteria are optional. 

Ghost

Congrats, Vince!

And a nice idea when all's said an done. I'm curious how the next one will turn out.

Stupot

Well done Vince!
What happens now? Does Vince start a new thread or will it stay in this one?

auriond

Congrats Vince! It was a pretty unanimous win. As you already predicted. ;)

Andail

Yeah, the results exceeded my expectations. I've even started a Facebook group based on this activity :)

Ok, let's focus on Vince's new round now.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk