2 weeks a Mini Story (Vince winner, get ready for next round!)

Started by Andail, Thu 17/01/2008 10:57:20

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeOhFour

Vince, that is the BEST!

stajp

It was a hot, steamy night. Knock on the door. A Ritzy dame entered the joint. "I need help" she said. "What kind of help?". She gasped "I have an urge". I looked at her deep blue eyes and full beautiful lips: "Baby, Doc is 2 doors down". She left. I still love guys.

Mac

Khris

I had been planning it for months. Everything was long perfectly prepared, once I finally mustered the courage to carry out my audacious plan. Feeling somewhat light-headed, longing for the rush of adrenaline soon to be taking over my body, I entered the grounds.
I cocked the shotgun, then kicked open the high school doors.

InCreator

I woke up, feeling that something is terribly wrong. I couldn't get this feeling off my shoulders. Must be stress... Upon arriving, I calmed down a bit. As soon as I entered building, I heard a loud bang behind me. The doors busted open.

This depressed boy was standing at the door, holding a shotgun.

;)

Vince Twelve

Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop?

Let's find out!  One!  Two!  Three!  *Chomp*

Aah! You fucking bird!  My eye!  My fucking eye!  The pain!  Blood is spraying everywhere!  Oh dear lord, the pain!  Why, lord, why!?

The world may never know.

Stupot

It had been a month ago, but I still felt uneasy.  I couldn't help but think I'd made a terrible mistake.  The distant look in his eye.  The way he saluted me afterwards.  OK so he was the sheriff's son, but maybe I should have said no.  Maybe I shouldn't have sold him that shotgun.

InCreator

I watched them come. Even standing still like this, I felt adrenaline pumping into my veins and muscles stretching.

It was time.

I inhaled enormous amount of air, concentrated onto target, and jumped. Creature, almost my own size, splattered under my boots, producing a square-shaped airwave sounding like a simple click.
"Take this, Goomba."

____
This is fun! 55 is way too low limit though.

Minimi

Dear mustardseed in my hand. I put you in the sand, that you may grow. I waited, but you didn't show. I left to see Morpheus forever, my grandson came to you. To take your fruit in his hand, to say: "Grandpa, Thank You!

44 words.

The Ivy

Three coffees, two classes, four hours in the lab, one hour at the gym, two meals consisting of noodles, one shot of Bailey's, two loads of laundry, thirty minutes by the lake, five hours at the computer, twelve Rob Zombie tracks on iTunes, one hour of intra-house Starcraft, five new sprites, one new post. Non-fiction.

FSi++

Achtung! Rather SICKO 55-word stories follow.
1. Goodbye
(by selecting the text below you agree that you're older than 18 and your mommy allows you to read such stories)
Spoiler

"Heh," I thought and cut her throat.
Her body was still twitching in agony, missing limbs scattered nearby. Everything was covered in blood: the floor, her breasts, my clothes. Axe.
Slowly I undo my zipper and pull my pants down. Her body is still warm and does its last wrigglings when I cum.
Goodbye, Daughter...
[close]

upd: And some more regular ones

2. These special words
"I think it's a right time to tell you..."
"You know, we've been working together for a while now..."
"Ah, what the heck, I love you!.."
"Why?.. Because only you understand me." I whispered to my chainsaw. She replied with a tender growl.
Now I must go outside and bathe her in fresh virgin blood.

3. Wasteland
All was useless. All attempts to recourse have failed. All was lost.
Our homeland was dead and broken and burnt and twisted and lifeless and cold.
Only wind ran along the empty streets, waved charred flags of long forgotten nations.
Our old enemies, meantime, weren't celebrating their victory either.
In our last second we avenged...

4. Countess
A pool of blood lies before me and my bare feet. Muffled screams make me feel nauseated in a good way. I step forth and bathe my body. Virgins' heads hanging from the walls give me their blank stares. It's their blood I bathe in. It's their flesh I’ll devour after my bath. I'm immortal.

Akatosh

Quote from: FSi on Sat 19/01/2008 17:34:16
1. Goodbye

That, FSi, was maybe the sickest thing I read today. Congratulations.  :P

Fyntax

Please.. I don't have much time..

They'll be in here any minute now, I can hear them talking outside, they are at the front door..
I am on the sixth floor, that's the only way out!

Please!

I don't want to die!

Anyone who might read this, you must hurry, help me!

DoorKnobHandle

I wonder if that above is actually an entry? :o

FSi++

Well, it fits the rules.

bicilotti

Cyanosis?

"You cheated on me!"
-Sorry...-
"You... your promises..."
Tears came.
-I confess that because...-
A gloomy silence wrapped the couple.
She cleaned her cheek.
-I never wanted to hurt you so bad-
"And now?"
He ran his finger over her neck.
-Now... I have... to leave you breathless-
He kissed her. Something had broken.

54, exactly 55 with the title.Thanks Creed for proofreading.

Jon

Quote from: Akatosh on Sat 19/01/2008 18:42:18
Quote from: FSi on Sat 19/01/2008 17:34:16
1. Goodbye

That, FSi, was maybe the sickest thing I read today. Congratulations.  :P
Seconded. FSI, how and why do you think up these ideas??

Ghost

As Jack noticed that the beggar in front of him was made invisible in plain sight, he felt- for the first time in endless eternity- anger. A true emotion that somehow made him more real. And out of this emotion, a decision. He, the ghost of winter and ice, would help this beggar girl.

54 words in stylish italics.

Stupot

FSi... that was truly shocking.  Thank you. :-*

LimpingFish

"Nothing", said O'Riley, brushing the mud from the ends of his trousers.

Phelan nodded slowly, shifting on his stool.

O'Riley had obviously crossed the marsh to get to Murnahan's, knocking precious minutes off his journey.

Slapping the last of the marsh from his trouser legs, O'Riley straightened himself.

"Nothing", he repeated.

Phelan began to twitch.

55 words. :)
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk