Bob escapes

Started by Creamy, Fri 18/01/2008 18:32:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Creamy

BOB ESCAPES

Bob has just escaped from jail. He takes advantage of Halloween to be unnoticed. Yet inspector Callahan is after him...

Download the game here. You'll need Win RAR (free) to extract the game.

It's a short game made using AGS.

I created the scenario, the pictures and all the musics but one (from the website "jraffoux.free.fr").
It's in french but english subtitles are available in winsetup.
Many thanks to Leon for his correction of my translation and his precious feedback.
Stan and Noémie have kindly lent me their voice (in french).

Don't hesitate to make comments, and have a good time!

Creamy

Cinfa

You can search for someone who could check your english translation in the section http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=30347.0.

Don't forget to put a couple of screenshot of your game!

In the meantime, I'll download it....

oops. Doesn't download. Do I need to accept cookies?

Creamy

I'm going to put a picture.
Normally there's no risk when you download it(some people have already played it in the french AGS website).

Galen

I liked the sheer amount of interactions (well written aswell) available.
The default interface seemed to detract from the feel slightly though.

Leon

I'm having a go at it at the moment. Looks 'refreshingly' different from others. If you can send me the original text, I can have a (better) look at the translation... I've found some already but it's very hard to do that by just dialogging....
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Alusa

Nice Game..but i m stuck at the begining..i have cup,i present flowers to lady ams i have bisckit...or what ever it called...sims no way to continiu to nowhere...any help...plz...
thanks

SamSam

Kinda' short but fun. Got two endings. Are there more than two? Alusa post questions in Hints and Tops section.

Creamy

Thank you :)
Yes the game is very short, there are only two ends. But the next one will be longer!
Alusa, I don't want to spoil the game here; I'm going to answer you in the hints & tips section.

Cinfa

nice little game. I suggest to recompile it wuth AGS 3, the directX scaling is much better now.

Creamy

I am quite busy now, so I will try AGS 3 for my next game. If it worths changing, maybe I will update Bob...

egamer

I just finished the game with both endings.  It's a nice little short game.  I'm not sure how much help the action the he took to escape would be in actually escaping, though.  Still, it was fun to play.

Creamy

Sorry to ask, but my game doesn't appear in the games section.
Several games have been added since this one.
Is Bob forgotten   ???

Gilbert

Did you add it? You need to do this yourself.

Creamy

If I have...huh...actually it explains a lot of things.

Leon

How could we ever forget Bob?  ;D

mr.me

What link is the download link? I can't read what's on the page and the link that I tried downloaded a file called "mjlhqd35".

Leon

Telecharger = download.
Maybe this will help.

mr.me

The name of the file is always a random collection of letters and numbers(it's different every time I download it) and it doesn't seem to be a rar file, is it downloading the right file?

Leon

I see what you mean now.... The file isn't random.
Click on the link "Télécharger ce fichier" and something will download of about 17.4Mb. After hitting the Save button you can specify a location. You can also specify a filename. Add .RAR (dot rar) after the name and hit Save again.

Alternatively, find the downloaded bobencavale. at the location you specified and give it the RAR extention there.

Then use winrar to unpack and enjoy the game.

Creamy

Thank you for answering, Leon.
I copy your last post near the game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk