AGS 3.0.1 Final 2 - Queen's English Edition

Started by Pumaman, Wed 30/01/2008 21:55:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Ubel

The editor compiles a small (under 1 kb) speech.vox file into my compiled folder even though I don't have a single file inside the Speech-, Music- or Sound-folders. Also I noticed that if I remove the compiled folder completely and try to run the game the editor crashes without warning. And if the compiled folder is removed the editor won't recreate it automatically while recompiling, which it did in 2.72.

Pumaman

QuoteThe editor compiles a small (under 1 kb) speech.vox file into my compiled folder even though I don't have a single file inside the Speech-, Music- or Sound-folders

Is there a file called syncdata.dat in your game folder? If so, delete it. If you once were using a PAM file for some reason, that syncdata file might still be there.

QuoteAlso I noticed that if I remove the compiled folder completely and try to run the game the editor crashes without warning. And if the compiled folder is removed the editor won't recreate it automatically while recompiling, which it did in 2.72.

Hmm good point, 3.0 creates the Compiled folder when you open the game, and not every time you built it. I'll change this for 3.0.2, because it does this anyway in 3.0 and I don't want to delay the release any longer.

Anyway, 3.0.1 now has a proper release thread so I'll lock this one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk