Coloring Ball: The latest fad to entertain our children. Til the 14th!

Started by [Cameron], Wed 06/02/2008 13:12:11

Previous topic - Next topic

[Cameron]

Have you seen the new toy that is keeping our children inside for hours on end? You haven't? Well I can't quite remember what it looked like.... help me remember!

*Follow the theme of innocence and fun!
*No colour limit
*You can flip and rotate the outline
*You can resize the image but not the outline
*The outline can be modified slightly, but must be recognisable
*You can place objects on top of the outline but the outline must remain recognisable
*Feel free to include a background
*Get your entries in by the 14th!
*Have fun!

Stupot

Somebody was going to do it.  I might as well have got there first.  ;D

Jack Sheehan

Mabye I'm just really immature but, are you serious? I mean, look at it...

ildu

Quote from: Jack Sheehan on Wed 06/02/2008 19:27:29
Mabye I'm just really immature but, are you serious? I mean, look at it...

It's a penis. Deal with it :D.

Galen

Anti-Aliasing: Go to hell.  ::) Now I'm gonna have to use effort.

Phallicus muscaria

Ghost

Innocent and cute- and very popular with the kids these days: Jingly the Elf. Careful. Has metal parts that may cause choking hazard.

ildu

thebaddie

BOYD1981

it's the amazing and super fun Tongue Puppet!

(i thickened the outline slightly to get rid of the jaggyness)

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

Stupot

Quote from: Ghost on Wed 06/02/2008 22:17:32
Innocent and cute- and very popular with the kids these days: Jingly the Elf. Careful. Has metal parts that may cause choking hazard.

Now that's what I call a bell-end.

Domino

Children love cats..even cats that play with strings...

on a nice patterned blue carpet.

edit: Damn, somehow my whites became transparent, i don't know how i did that using Neo-Paint.

edit, edit: pic now fixed.

Mr. Suit

I didnt know wether i should post this, because it; reminds me too much of Ghost's idea, but anyways, here it is:  the crappiest Tinky Winky ever!
There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.

CodeJunkie

Haha, I was thinking of Teletubbies too!  That programme will be the death of us all.

Mr. Suit

Shouldn't that be DIPSY??  ;D
[/quote]

Dipsy was the green one, I actually did Tinky Winky thinking it was blue, but after i finished i had a close look and realised it (or he?) was purple.

Galen

His winky doesn't look overly Tinky (at least, compared to his head), so stop with the insults :P.
Yeah, that was a bad attempt at being purile.

thebaddie

Ghost

No insult intended, I was referring to the antenna shape. Dipsy had the straight one, didn't he? Anyway, this is going off-topic, so I'll shut up.

Ugh. I said *straight one*.  ::)

Mr. Suit

Quote from: Ghost on Fri 08/02/2008 11:02:54
No insult intended, I was referring to the antenna shape. Dipsy had the straight one, didn't he? Anyway, this is going off-topic, so I'll shut up.

Ugh. I said *straight one*.  ::)

Don't worry, man. I'm not offended at all. BTW, you're right, i've should;ve done a Dipsy. That would have made more sense with the antena shape. I would do it now but I am too lazy  ;D.

[Cameron]

Only a few days left folks, be sure to get your entries in! There has been some stellar entries so far :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk