Honk's Adventure Advertising

Started by Weber, Thu 07/02/2008 15:37:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Weber

My first adventure 'Honk's Adventure' can now be found in the joke game section.
(Actually, it's there since 8 days, but I was just aware of the possibilty to announce it here yet.)

:)

This game contains no sound, no title screen, almost no graphic but a lot of strange jokes.
Your goal is to find a treasure in a house, in which no resident seem to appear...

The Zip folder contains the English and the German version.

Have fun!

weber

Indie Boy

You would normally provide a link :-\ To save us all having to search for your game.
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

Ghost

Much better to add a link *and* a screenshot of the game, even if you say there are few graphics.

It sounds a bit discouraging that I shall go and find a game with "hardly any graphics". Is it made in AGS? Is it a text parser game? What is it about? I WILL go and find it now, because you made me curious, but in a rather sour way. It's like reading an ad about some new candy that has very little taste and can be found somewhere in a shop, hidden beneath the juicy marshmallows.

Weber

Okay, good point.

AGS Joke Games - Download Honk!

If you click the link below, you can see that this is more or less a text adventure - but with some "graphics"  :)
By the way, I think the compare with the candy suits the thing quite well!   8)

www.fanimanga.com/screen_haus.bmp

Ghost

Much better  ;) And I agree, that wasn't too bad a game. Thanks for sharing!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk