hello has me

Started by Rolf, Sun 10/02/2008 17:16:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolf

Hello. I am not talking about for a long time. My friend signed me as
It has a message and I told him that no, but it was too late. After
What my mother lost as a result of a problem plant. So me and my father went to live
Somewhere else. I hope you are all well.

m0ds

Can you guess what it is yet?

Tuomas

Yo rolf, long time no see :D

Phemar

I did, the potknife blew in front
He saw the truck for long, as it of the chenistry
i saw you not tomorrow long ago

Pumaman

The problem was that more bananas make it less red. But when the diatribe is initiated, one terminate is enough.

Ubel

Welcome back Rolf! I can say that I genuinely missed you.

Radiant

Evidently the truck was woozy dog. Yesterday they will nevertheless. Incremental anathema antenna fish brightly.

Rolf

I can not really understand the weird things that people germinate on me. Perhaps before you come to this forum you can learn a good command of English. Thank Pablo, I do not want to understand that we must not miss. I, for one you missed. I miss very often my friends, that is why I often play in the woods. But once my friend was lost in the woods and not found until three weeks later. It was on the local news, but his father loses contact. How have happened, like everyone else I am concerned about.

Ghost

Quote from: Rolf on Sun 10/02/2008 22:11:55
Perhaps before you come to this forum you can learn a good command of English.

Sorry. Few of us are natives, and hardly anyone here is capable of putting subject, verb and object into anything resembling a sentence. That's what the forum's all about, actually. There are *contests*.

Is *germinate* a word? Really?

LimpingFish

Fill life not to the brim? Keep warm inside. Fathers come and exit abruptly, but fountain of life's happiness is never less than problematic.

Painful to be burnt repeatedly, nevertheless, and waiting for love's ambulance is long hoping.

Hello now to leaving. Germinate is truthful.
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Nine Toes

Quote from: Rolf on Sun 10/02/2008 22:11:55
I can not really understand the weird things that people germinate on me.

Sounds kinky.

EDIT:  Oh yeah, welcome back Rolf.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

space boy

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Yes, let's all feed the troll his share of beef, chicken, and the occasional leprechaun.  Because it's funny.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Wow. Suddenly I'm reading a Chef Brian Ctrl-Alt-Del comic, with no pictures.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Tuomas

I'm sorry guys, but what ever Rolf does, he does it better than anyone after him, so it's not even that funny :P Most make it seem really forced.

Gord10

I feel like I am reading my own English texts.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk