The AGS Stickam Room

Started by Haddas, Wed 05/03/2008 17:14:24

Previous topic - Next topic

LGM

Like, 30 minutes.

This fireball character came in and Catie and I pretended that AGS was a help group for people with small breasts. And then it turned into a huge argument, where I played a religious freak condeming her to hell for being a coked up nymphomaniac.

He wasn't scared away, so we talked about his family, where he lived, and that's how the importance of surviving a zombie holocaust came up, and we rolled with it.

"We have been trained from a very young age for the inevitable: the zombies will come, and we must prepare the world."
You. Me. Denny's.

Sylvr

Oh, okay. Well, -you- missed the Achieve Great Spelling room, hosted by Boyd! xD Also good times.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I am an expert on zombies.  You got so many things wrong that this poor lad will have no chance when the zombies come.  Shame on you.

LGM

An expert you say? Well, that's relative to where you get your information. I believe I was just mashing, like, 3 different ethos of zombies into one.

Also, I was making quite a bit up, because I couldn't find my Zombie Survival Guide and I didn't really feel like it was worth the effort.
You. Me. Denny's.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

The zombie survival guide is crap written by a hack.  You need to have seen every zombie film to have an idea of what to do.  I have.  I am the zombie survival guide!  :=

LGM

Hahaha, well in that case, I bow to you, sir. I've only seen about... 30%.
You. Me. Denny's.

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Now venture forth and watch Die You Zombie Bastards!  and/or any return of the living dead prior to 3.

space boy

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Sylvr

Buckethead

It's quite busy there now =)

IndieBoy

I like random, non ags people. They insult you the best.
"Do you wear a skirt and play the Flute?"
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Sylvr

"....or the bagpipes? I can't tell the difference"

Ha.

Now: Different meanings of "lol".

space boy

Anyone who was on stickam a minute ago, just reload the room please.

LUniqueDan

Quote from: space boy on Sat 05/04/2008 23:37:32
Anyone who was on stickam a minute ago, just reload the room please.

We reload without any effect. We're all there : but it's like if there is 2 rooms.
1 room showing You and Boyd, but inside there's Sylvr, Babar and me

It's Sylvr fault, I dunno why, but i'm sure it's her fault  :=
"I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe. Destroyed pigeon nests on the roof of the toolshed. I watched dead mice glitter in the dark, near the rain gutter trap.
All those moments... will be lost... in time, like tears... in... rain."

space boy

Boyd and me were in an alternate dimension....

<.<

>.>

*twilight zone theme followed by dan yelling HELLO!!!*

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

There's a happycyber person in there now.  Help ;o

Domino

I kick ASS in movie trivia!!!

Thanks Prog, that was fun.

space boy

Some of the best quotes so far:

space_boy: obi, i'm afraid i'll have to mute you unless you stop the random yelling.
obileo(with a very offended tone): i do that when i die! IS THAT RANDOM?!!

obileo(voice): stop telling me to grow hair!

(bicilotti doing some currency conversion)
bicilotti(voice): ... now we roughly divide by two or one million...

A little explanation: when I registered on stickam "space_boy" was already taken so I just picked "space_girl" and kept that for some time before figuring out how to change the display name...

ThreeOhFour

;D @ the Space Girl thing. That is hilarious!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk